Thinking of starting atkins advice please!!

Hi all,
I am thinking of starting atkins but i need advice on what i can and can't eat. How much weight can be lost in the 1st/2nd weeks. Would like to hear from anyone that can help. thanks x

Hi Colly, have you read the stickies at the top of the Atkins forum? there is a lot of help there.

Welcome. :)

Hi Colly - yes as Jim said. Also have a look at the what are we eating today thread - gives you ideas :)
welcome. what are you hoping to lose and is this your first diet?

xxxx

hi, on all about w8 this week but i can only eat the porridge so have enough of that to do me till friday then will go onto the atkins on sat. Got a stone and a half to loose. Will go and have a read of the other posts, how you getting on with it? do you find it an ok diet?

I love it! whats w8. I started on atkins, moved to dukan but had to come back the food is amazing!!!!!

"all about w8", its shakes only started on monday but will continue with the porridge, so on the atkins you can eat as much meat etc but limit the carbs, how much have you lost, do you have have a steady weight loss each week?

ah right, thanks. Have a look at my stats - and Jim is our success story! He has lost a lot of weight and kept it off too. Its a good idea to buy the book, it has lists of food etc. as i said have a look at what we are eating today and the recipe thread to see what we eat! I had steak tonight with kale and spinach (fried in a little oil) with double cream and peppercorn sauce. Pork scratchings are a life saver on the 2 week induction 2! have you lost much weight and do you have a lot to lose?

hi, on all about w8 this week but i can only eat the porridge so have enough of that to do me till friday then will go onto the atkins on sat. Got a stone and a half to loose. Will go and have a read of the other posts, how you getting on with it? do you find it an ok diet?

a stone and half is nothing :D

Back