thinking of starting atkins

hey girls it all about the calories ! i did Atkins and i gained weight , i followed it religiously i lost 10 lbs in two weeks , which i told was water weight as soon as i had more carbs i gained all the weight plus 2 extra lbs . so lets all get off the hype and the yo- yo diet round about and lets get serious . less in more out and hey presto we lose fat . its not rocket science now is it . less is most defiantly more in regards to weight management !

Im sure we all appreciate your comment!

We all choose our own way of trying to lose weight whether we get it right or wrong.

Cheers ladies

sue x

hey girls it all about the calories ! i did Atkins and i gained weight , i followed it religiously i lost 10 lbs in two weeks , which i told was water weight as soon as i had more carbs i gained all the weight plus 2 extra lbs . so lets all get off the hype and the yo- yo diet round about and lets get serious . less in more out and hey presto we lose fat . its not rocket science now is it . less is most defiantly more in regards to weight management !

Not sure what you are trying to say really. Whatever works for you is great. Good luck with whatever eating plan you are doing at the moment, and hope you have the same success as most of the people on here.:D:D:D

I think the other girls have been nice, I personally find your comments rather patronising. If you read the Atkins book thoroughly you will see that its not about calories. I've done low calorie diets and never lost the weight, but on a low carb diet I do. It may not be 'rocket science', but there is science involved if you read about how your body processes carbs/fat etc. There is no 'hype' involved, just a group of people dieting how they choose and its working. I'm below target now.

Don't you just love those people who want to sabotage your success. I think we have all found something which is working for us. So long as it works and our health is good, we have no reason to change. For me personally it has been life altering. I am now able to go to the gym and really make a difference to my health. For now, its Atkins all the way for me, regardless of what strangers say.
Pinks
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey hun, I've just noticed you've lost 7lbs this week....WELL DONE!!!

Oh that was 2 weeks ago...I haven't updated cos our scales died and I haven't bought a new set yet. The scales at the gym say I've done another 5 pounds in two weeks, but I shall wait and see what the scales say at home before posting!

Pinks
xxxxxxxxxxxx

yay pinks well done xxxxx

morning shaz and aly xxxxxxxxxxx

Three cheers for Atkins, hip hip hooray!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D

Back