Thinking of starting cambridge diet

Jens journey

Hi all:D

Just wondering if someone can give me some info on this diet as thinking of starting as need to lose weight in 9wks for holiday want to lose about 2st :/

Am I right in saying the price is £44 a wk for breakfast and lunch replacements or is that dinner included?

Just really struggling to get lower than 12st 9lbs

Xxx

Hi! I pay £42 a week for breakfast, lunch, and dinner every day :)

I've been on for around 5 weeks and I started off at 11st 9 and i'm now 10st 7 which I'm happy with! I'd say go for it, it gets much easier as the weeks go by and the weight really does come off :) xx

That is really good well done on your lose!!! I'm 12st 8lbs and it won't go any lower I'm doing insanity and gym and nothing :( x do you work out on the diet? Xxx

Thank you! It definitely makes the diet worth it :) and ahh I can imagine how frustrating that is - I would say give the diet a try, there's no way it can't work due to the amount of cals a day you would be consuming! I don't do any exercise apart from walking, it's advised that you don't do anything too vigorous when you're on sole source as you're not having enough calories xx

Oohhh i am very tempted!! Sounds really good!! Say I only wanted to do it for 8 wks can just cancel and return after holiday if wanted to? Does someone come out and weigh you? Sorry for all ye questions :p xx

Haha it's fine! Well basically you have a consultant who you buy your products from and who weighs you, talks to you about how you're doing etc and you see them once a week :) very helpful as it holds you accountable and the weigh in is something to work towards every week! Xx

Oh and I'm sure the holiday thing will be fine, it's something that you'll speak to your consultant about :) xx

Haha it's fine! Well basically you have a consultant who you buy your products from and who weighs you, talks to you about how you're doing etc and you see them once a week :) very helpful as it holds you accountable and the weigh in is something to work towards every week! Xx

That's good I done weight watchers last year lost three and half stone with them i always worked hard to my next weigh in better that way but I would like to try something new! So your not in a contract based thing if or that? I will have look at website and see how to join. The website doesn't explain very much thanks for your help and advice! Xxx

No contract, you decide what's best for you and the consultant is there up support and help :) and you're welcome xx

Ohh thts good :D x will definitely be in contact with them tomorrow :D I want to go on holiday feeling comfortable not far frumpy or I won't enjoy it at all :( xx

No I know, I feel exactly the same! Have a girls' holiday booked for the end of June and just want to feel comfortable and happy with how I look! Well we've all taken the right steps so hopefully we'll feel better in no time :) xx

The website will have consultants in your area, some are mobile and some you go to their home. Costs around 40-45. They weigh you and measure you very week and tell you everything about following the diet.good luck.

The website will have consultants in your area, some are mobile and some you go to their home. Costs around 40-45. They weigh you and measure you very week and tell you everything about following the diet.good luck.

Thank you. I got in touch with consultant earlier today and waiting on reply via email :D x excited to start! xx

I got in touch with consultant via email and she replied she covers my area on wednesdays and asked for weight details etc not my address or that and not heard from her since replying my details..is this normal or do I try another consultant? As I am desperate to start x

Well for me, after I emailed my consultant she phoned me the next day to ask about my weight details etc and then she organised an appointment, but every consultant is different! Xx

Back