Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Thinking of starting CD.......

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by sarah-louise x, 20 September 2011 Social URL.

1. sarah-louise x

sarah-louise x Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Hi,

Iv tried just about every diet going over the last few years, each with some short lived success. I have been casually calorie counting since end of july and have lost nearly a stone which is great, but as i have about another 5 stone to go, its going to take an eternity CCing and food shopping is so expensive its prob more cost effective for me to do CD and also, as i work very unsocial hours, I often skip meals as i just dont have time to make them all, which i think CD will solve as its minimal planning. Iv even done a time table round my hours to ensure I can have my shakes regardless of which shift I am on. It all seems to work out and I cant see any negative points to doing CD but can see many positives :D Iv even thought ahead to christmas and work parties and have a plan in mind that I will consider taking 2 days off plan for christmas but not over eat and avoid rubbish, and work parties are not an issue as i dont drink anyway so il be the one sober, catching all the scandals on camera :D:D:D

I think what im trying to say is.....

Can I come and join you please?? :D:D:D

I have emailed my CDC and awaiting reply but hopefully il see her on thursday and will be starting on saturday as il have 10 days off work so its a good time to start and get over the hardest part!

Any one else embarking on the first steps of CD?

thanks for reading :D

Sarah x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sammie G

Sammie G Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'm doing SW but good luck on your journey you've done great on your own so imagine how far you can go with some help.

Sammie x x

4. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.9%)
    Hi SL.
    I remember when you started CD back earlier this year when i had just started. Good luck on your restart of doing CD x

5. sarah-louise x

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    yeah so do i, id be skinny by now if i stuck with it lol. how r u doing now gemma? x

6. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.9%)
    Im 14lb away from target. re started 4 weeks ago.

7. sarah-louise x

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    well done gemma that is fab!!!! im a stone closer to target but still 5 stone off lol but if i do cd now, il be very close to target by new year :) im glad to be a stone less than i was, actually its over a stone less cos i was 16st 9lb when i was starting cd before! im 15st 2lb on my scales today :) i think im in a good place to start cd :) x

8. spangles

spangles Bouncy Castle

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    6st12.5lb(35.74%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    You sound really excited - and i think that means you're in the zone, as it were. I was so excited when i started. It's liberating in so many ways isn't it? To think you don't have to stay fat, and also to think you can take a break from food.

9. sarah-louise x

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    That is so true. I think a break from food will be good for me and i certainly feel like im in the zone. i feel like im making a consious decision to either continue on my healthy eating plan or to switch to CD, so its not feeling like i 'have' to do it, its my choice :) Im really excited and it was only this morning when i started this thread that i realised that id made that decision to switch and that i was really excited to be doing so :) x

10. Illa

Illa Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.18%)
    Diet:
    Mostly raw vegan
    I think Cd fits your profile perfectly, wishing you the best of luck, it's the diet that suited me the most. I'm doing it for the first (and last ;)) time and not bothering about food for a while is very calming and effective !

11. Sunflowers

Sunflowers Wants to be a yummy mummy

Hello Sarah-Louise! I'm (re!)starting soon too, do you want to buddy up? :) I've got about 2.5 stone to get back to the weight I was when I did my cwp training day and then I'd like to lose 2 more stone after that!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.