thinking of starting exante

michellea

I've been on SW for prob just over a year and a half. I've lsot 2 1/2 stone so far and want to lsoe at least another 2 stone. I've been finding weight loss has slowed down a lot and I am maintaining or losing just 1lb a week. This has left me demotivated and then I fall off the rails :( It's a vicious cycle I seem to be stuck in. I did CD a few yrs ago, but found it really hard with the headaches and didn't make it past my first week, although I lost half a stone :)!!
Does anyone have any tips or success stories for exante? I have an autistic daughter, so am sometimes quite lethargic as she doesn't sleep well and also I sometimes I really have to push myself to exercise, apart from weekly zumba class I enjoy. I don't work so in theory have lots of time on my hands, aside from all my rescue bunnies I look after!! A friend is also doing exante as well, so I can hopefully rely on her in those first few hard days!!! Thanks

Do it michelle!! You could try four shakes a day or try working solutions (small meal) but i find it best to cut food out all together. Once you get past the first few days it gets so much eaiser and when you see the weight dropping off it is such a good motivator. This site is fab for support. Hannah

You dont have to worry about exercise on a VLCD, exante recommend just 20mins gentle exercise a day. So a walk or some rigorous housework would do it!
Getting past the first few days are really hard especially if you are stuck with headaches. Cutting down on carbs before starting can help so you dont get such severe carb withdrawal (the headaches) make sure you drink plenty of water and if you're struggling then step up to working solutions.

Losing 2 stone would only take you 2-3 months I bet so you should def go for it :)

Back