• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Thinking of starting SW

I have been doing WW and had good results on the discovery plan, then they changed to pro points which I didn't like so have been mucking about since Christmas. I had lost nearly 2 stone at Xmas but since then have put most of it back on again. I know a few people doing SW and they have had good results but I am worried that it seems a bit confusing and that I won't be able to satisfy my sweet tooth! There is a meeting local to me tomorrow so need to decide by then if I am going to take the plunge!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

foxy_lox

Silver Member
Do it was exactly the same as u I did pro points and then got stuck at 21lb and then kept messing about I had always done sw in past however changed to Ww for the connivence. However was getting sick of counting and eating too much processed food. A few people at work had changed to SW and talked me into it. Been doing it for 4 weeks and lost 7lbs so have now lost 23.5lbs. It takes a bit of getting used to I just made a promise to myself that I would plan every weekend the food and bulk cook if needed. It's the best decision I made I would still be stuck messing about and I enjoy my food so much more x go for it this site is fab and will help u loads x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

foxy_lox

Silver Member
Sorry for spelling errors lol getting ready for gym lol lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

foxy_lox

Silver Member
Go for it, read your books, eat enough (you will find this hard lol) I sat last night and ate a massive Sunday lunch and kept thinking this cant be free lol lol but it is... must get to gym :) Good luck

kerry b

Silver Member
Give it a go and see how you get on. You can still satisfy your sweet tooth using your syns if you want to. Might be a bit confusing to start with but talk to your consultant, read the books and ask questions on here. Someone is usually able to answer. Good luck

Easy answer: Take the plunge!
And good luck!