Thinking of starting ...

Discussion in 'Exante' started by LeylaIrem, 31 August 2011 Social URL.

1. LeylaIrem

LeylaIrem Full Member

Goal Weight:
    12st5lb
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hello,

I am currently doing the Cambridge diet but I am finding that it is really expensive (dont get me wrong it is worth it!) I just really cant afford to be paying that much out and i think :confused: this one is similar but less expensive!

I was wondering if someone could tell me what Exante is like? Is it similar to Cambridge and Do people think i will be able to switch from one to the other?

Thank you,
    Leyla x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Littlelizzy

Littlelizzy Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    exante

Hi Leyla,

I've done CD before and the diets are very similar, Exante just seems a lot cheaper, I don't see why you can't switch between the two, I know others have. The shakes aren't as sweet, which I prefer. I still don't like the soups, but its all a matter of pesonal taste.

Best of luck

Liz

Last edited by a moderator: 31 August 2011
  4. determinator

determinator Banned

hey , I switched from CD and love exante :) the shakes arent as sweet and taste quite bland to start with but your tastes soon change . They are also much thicker and creamier and actually fill me up , unlike the CD ones . i also love the exante soups , where as i hated the CD ones .

5. leedsforever

leedsforever Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st9lb(36.19%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting / Low carb
    I did CD before, these shakes are alot thicker and I remember day 1 on CD having absolutely no energy! I have more energy than when I eat normally lol go for it ;-) xx

(25.08.08-18 stone 5) (27.08.11 - 12 stone 6 83 lost 21lbs to go!!

6. lass321

lass321 Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World - at home
    As you can see lots of people seem to do very well on exante lol!

7. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    There's a sticky thread at the top of the page about How Exante compares to other VLCDs

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.