Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Thinking of starting ...

Discussion in 'Exante' started by LeylaIrem, 31 August 2011 Social URL.

1. LeylaIrem

LeylaIrem Full Member

Goal Weight:
    12st5lb
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hello,

I am currently doing the Cambridge diet but I am finding that it is really expensive (dont get me wrong it is worth it!) I just really cant afford to be paying that much out and i think :confused: this one is similar but less expensive!

I was wondering if someone could tell me what Exante is like? Is it similar to Cambridge and Do people think i will be able to switch from one to the other?

Thank you,
    Leyla x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Littlelizzy

Littlelizzy Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    exante

Hi Leyla,

I've done CD before and the diets are very similar, Exante just seems a lot cheaper, I don't see why you can't switch between the two, I know others have. The shakes aren't as sweet, which I prefer. I still don't like the soups, but its all a matter of pesonal taste.

Best of luck

Liz

Last edited by a moderator: 31 August 2011
  4. determinator

determinator Banned

hey , I switched from CD and love exante :) the shakes arent as sweet and taste quite bland to start with but your tastes soon change . They are also much thicker and creamier and actually fill me up , unlike the CD ones . i also love the exante soups , where as i hated the CD ones .

5. leedsforever

leedsforever Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st9lb(36.19%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting / Low carb
    I did CD before, these shakes are alot thicker and I remember day 1 on CD having absolutely no energy! I have more energy than when I eat normally lol go for it ;-) xx

(25.08.08-18 stone 5) (27.08.11 - 12 stone 6 83 lost 21lbs to go!!

6. lass321

lass321 Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World - at home
    As you can see lots of people seem to do very well on exante lol!

7. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    There's a sticky thread at the top of the page about How Exante compares to other VLCDs

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.