Extra Easy Thinking of starting....

MrsP

Hi everyone, I'm currently on the Cambridge diet and have lost 3stone 8lb so far and dropped 5 dress sizes!! But I'm proper fed up and really want to do something that feels 'normal'

What is everyone's weight losses like per week? I am currently 14st 8lb and want to be 10st :)

Any tips to help me make my decision to chnage diets! I feel very much in limbo! Xxx

Thanks for reading Fay x

I did Cambridge and lost three stone and my first week at slimming world I put on a pound but after that It was a pound to two pound a week not massive losses but its still coming off but in the healthy way x good luck x

I've not done Cambridge but I think ull find losses slower but huge chance they will be more permanent and healthier.

from fat to skinny jeans only 50lbs to go

I had done Lighter Life (2008 lost 7 1/2 stone) and recently I did Exante for a while too, I have just this week switched to SW. I wont have my first WI until Saturday but I have been checking and so far I haven't put on. Whilst I loved the speed of VLCD I don't think I really learned anything about food, what I should or shouldn't eat. So I am really enjoying SW, it is great to eat food and learn about food properly.

If I was you I would think carefully, its different to a VLCD, only you can decide, but you may learn from SW and keep the weight off better.

As everyone's said, weight losses will probably be slower (although can't talk from experience as have never done a VLCD), but you will be eating proper food and lots of it, and the weight will just come off slowly and naturally, and I find that my skin/hair/general wellbeing all improve when I follow plan due to all the vitamins, minerals and nutrients that I get from a proper balanced diet. If you're prepared to be patient, SW all the way! :D x

Back