Thinking of swapping to slim and save

Millie82

Thinking of swapping to slim and save. Have looked on their site and they have a far larger range of packs. They are cheaper too so that's an added bonus :) Anyone tried them?

Hi,

I haven't used slim and save and although at first look it appear much cheaper it isn't. To do the equivalent of SS for example you would have 4 Save & Slim products at a cost of £38.99 (they also suggest having selected salad or veg on top of that so more cost). Plus for me the biggest benefit of CWP is my consultant who I visit or can call, text or email, and have a real one to one relationship, not faceless web support. So for a saving of about £1 a week I think I would stick with CWP ?

Hi,

I haven't used slim and save and although at first look it appear much cheaper it isn't. To do the equivalent of SS for example you would have 4 Save & Slim products at a cost of £38.99 (they also suggest having selected salad or veg on top of that so more cost). Plus for me the biggest benefit of CWP is my consultant who I visit or can call, text or email, and have a real one to one relationship, not faceless web support. So for a saving of about £1 a week I think I would stick with CWP :)

I've had them and I think they're awful, I tried all the shakes and bars and not one could I stomach, but everyone has different opinions, you can order samples to try for about a £1 i think

Back