Thinking of switching

Jamsi

From Lipotrim to Slim & Save. I am not planning on telling Mr Pharmacist because I don't want him trying to sell me maintenance products. I have just over a stone left to lose and told Mr Pharmacist last week that I am thinking of starting refeed when I go back on Friday (14th) mainly because I have had enough of and I am bored with Lipotrim. I told Mr P that I will lose the last stone slowly using weight watchers.
Now I have decided to try and lose the last stone quicker using S&S because there is more variety and from what I can see is the same sort of concept as LT.
Has anyone else switched from Lipotrim to S&S? Do I just start using S&S packs when my LT packs run out? I am hoping to lose the last stone in about 4 weeks, so which is the best way to go 3 or 4 packs a day?

Any advice will be greatly appreciated :)

Hello i have switched from LT to SS today myself i am having 3 packs a day with a protein meal so far im enjoying it and no regrets. :)

The easiest thing to do is finish your lipotrim on 3 packs and then start SnS straight away on 4 pack (or 3 packs and a protein meal). Then you don't have to worry about how many packs to have when mixing. Am happy to give mixing advice if needed though. (Note that I haven't done Lipotrim but do mix with LL).

The easiest thing to do is finish your lipotrim on 3 packs and then start SnS straight away on 4 pack (or 3 packs and a protein meal). Then you don't have to worry about how many packs to have when mixing. Am happy to give mixing advice if needed though. (Note that I haven't done Lipotrim but do mix with LL).

Thanks, do you lose as fast doing 3 packs and protein meal as you doing doing 4 packs?

Jamsi said:
Thanks, do you lose as fast doing 3 packs and protein meal as you doing doing 4 packs?

Yes - as long as you stick to the rules! They keep you at around 650 calories and when having the protein meal it is often easier to keep your carb level low.

Good luck Jamsi - the S&S flavours are a million times nicer than LT :)

Can't wait! I am so fed up with LT now that I think if I stay on it much longer I will cheat so I think having more variety with S&S and being able to have a protein meal.. no matter how simple would make it a lot easier to stick with.

Thanks everyone for the replies/help :)

Jamsi said:
Thank you, I have just ordered the taster pack :)

I've just ordered the sample pack too :) really looking forward to getting on with it. Good luck :)

Last edited:
The protein meal is great, and there are lots of ways of using spices etc to make the flavours interesting. It's also a good intro back to food in the real world too. Just make sure you go through the full refeeding regime nice and slowly as otherwise you may inadvertently gain weight that you don't want to. I plan to take my time over refeeding as I've worked too hard losing the weight to screw things up by not refeeding properly.

From Lipotrim to Slim & Save. I am not planning on telling Mr Pharmacist because I don't want him trying to sell me maintenance products. I have just over a stone left to lose and told Mr Pharmacist last week that I am thinking of starting refeed when I go back on Friday (14th) mainly because I have had enough of and I am bored with Lipotrim. I told Mr P that I will lose the last stone slowly using weight watchers.
Now I have decided to try and lose the last stone quicker using S&S because there is more variety and from what I can see is the same sort of concept as LT.
Has anyone else switched from Lipotrim to S&S? Do I just start using S&S packs when my LT packs run out? I am hoping to lose the last stone in about 4 weeks, so which is the best way to go 3 or 4 packs a day?

Any advice will be greatly appreciated :)

You wont regret swapping to S&S!!! I wish I'd done it sooner!!!!

X

Ah, but S&Sers don't know how easy S&S it is unless they've tried LT ;). You have to have tried difficult to appreciate easy :)

Did you tell your Pharmacist person you were switching or just pretend you were doing LT refeed?

I'm already done my re-feed before Xmas! And was healthy eating!!!!! I would have come off though to do this!!!! X

Welcome to the darkside :D

Wish I'd known about this a year or more ago, I may have reached my goal by now! lol.

Welcome to the darkside :D

Wish I'd known about this a year or more ago, I may have reached my goal by now! lol.

I feel like that also!!! : (

But at least I have found it now!!!

Glass is half full an' all that!!!

: ) X

Make that switch you will not regret it!!!!!!!!!!! Ive done Cambridge and Exante and only came across S&S by accident on this forum and my goodness what a find I feel like ive won the VLCD lottery! Ive lost a stone in 4 weeks on 4 packs a day with ease, back on S&S today after a week off plan and really looking forward to the second stone disappearing.

Good luck to you.

Welcome, I can honestly say this is the best diet in the world and I am loving the fact it is so easy to see the light of getting to goal. Loads of good luck and losses to you x

Back