Thinking of switching

sczoo90

Hello all can anyone let me know what the Exante diet is like? The taste is a big one don't want to be heaving as I'm drinking a shake it anything because I won't stick to it a also on my current VLCD diet I have 4 packs think 3 isn't enough do they fill you?

Thanks x

I found both the banana and strawberry shakes to taste really nice and creamy if I use the full 250mls of water instead of 200 that I used to use at the start and if a blender is used as I started using the shaker and it was not as nice . Hope that helps

I find exante products tastier than another VCLD I tried. The shakes are definitely creamier and tastier. On day 1 I actually found myself thinking if its possible to lose weight with exante as their products taste like they have been made with full fat milk! However here I am 12 days in and have lost a satisfying amount already!

I did Cambridge too and on the whole I find the Exante products taster and more filling but I did CD 6 years ago when the total kcal intake was lower. The big plus point for me is how much cheaper it is and not having to go to a councillor every week. Now that I am on exante I would not even consider doing CD, the only thing better on CD was the tetra pack choc shakes.

Thanks all yes the cost seems amazing may just got for it and try! Does the 3packs fill you up? I'm always had 4 on Cambridge so not sure if they would fill me up x

Hi sczoo90,

I've never done CD before, but have done Lipotrim (3 shakes a day) and was quite hungry. Since doing exante, even though it's still 3 products a day, they do really fill me up (especially after the first few days pass). I get hungry quite quickly, but have found the shakes and bars are substantial. Think the meals help too, as you feel like you're eating something 'normal' and warm...

Hope this helps, let us know what you decide!

Hi sczoo90, personally i love all of the shakes and bars, vegetable soup is my favourite from the soups, but as you mentioned heaving this is what the tomato soup does to me :( i can't drink those any-more.. however the shakes are delicious! nothing like having a cold vanilla shake with some coffee blended in!

Hi I was reluctant too and have just started (am on day 4) and have really enjoyed the packs so far. I do prefer the meals and soups (Ive had carbonara shepherds pie and vegetable soup so far) as I feel I have had something more substantial than just a shake even though its same calories. I think that may just be psychological lol but it works for me! I have tried the vanilla and choc shakes and the choc one was really lovely. Not as keen on the vanilla but its still ok and Im definitely going to try the suggestion of mising some coffee with it :)

Although its early days for me I am very impressed with the value, taste and initial results so far. Good luck if you go with it

Helen

I just tried switching from Exante to Slim and Save but hated it so have gone back to Exante. I like them because they are creamier and not too sweet. I would love four sachets a day but not if I can't stomach the taste!

I just tried switching from Exante to Slim and Save but hated it so have gone back to Exante. I like them because they are creamier and not too sweet. I would love four sachets a day but not if I can't stomach the taste!

I tried exante but didn't like it :( waste of money completely gone back to SnS now x

Back