Thinking of trying slimfast

pizzle84

I will do this!!!
Iv done a few vlcd's but i couldn't cope with no food at all so i started to do slimming world. In 6 weeks iv only lost 3lb which isn't good enough so been looking at slimfast but how does it work?? can i have 2 shakes and i low cal meal in the evening? thanks

Hey

You can have 2 shakes or meal bars or one of each plus 3 100kcal snacks and. 600kcal mean at night. It's really good! It's easy to follow and you will deffo get good results if you stick with it!
I hope that helps x

As above. It's so simple to follow, it's taken the stress out of thinking what to have for breakfast and lunch for me

Thats the issue i have with slimming world at the moment, i dont tend to have breakfast and rarely have lunch so i feel like im eating because i have to! having 2 shakes would be so much easier :)

Thats the issue i have with slimming world at the moment, i dont tend to have breakfast and rarely have lunch so i feel like im eating because i have to! having 2 shakes would be so much easier :)

Hi ya, I'm on my first week now and I was the same but the while shake and go think is ace,
I was alway afraid I wouldn't be able to stick to it and especially at the weekend but its Sunday night and I made it, with out any real hardship

X

I'm just finished my second week. I have lost 13.5lbs in two weeks! It's easy to follow just make sure you eat enough on it so you don't binge you can swap lunch am dinner if you need to which I like! Good luck x

The shakes and the meal bars are delish too! Chocolate is my fave, yum!

I like a scoop of banana and a scoop of chocolate! Haven't found one I don't like yet x

This is true, they're all good! I'm gonna try the vanilla mixed with some coffee tomorrow, I'm hoping it comes out like a iced coffee you get from Starbucks lol, I can try! x

Thanks, im going to go to asda tomorrow and stock up as they are on offer. Love the idea of chocolate and banana :)

Superdrug have a buy one get one free on at the moment, it's on all the range, pre made, tins and snacks,

Back