Thinking of trying.....

EmmaLou

Hi all,

I've tried all the diets going except Slimming World!!
How is everyone finding it? Pros and cons? How's the weightloss.

Any advice welcome.

Thanks peeps x

Hi let's just say if you stick to it the weight loss is amazing! I stared back in jan this year weight 16st 5 1/2Lb now 12st 10Lb!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi all,

I've tried all the diets going except Slimming World!!
How is everyone finding it? Pros and cons? How's the weightloss.

Any advice welcome.

Thanks peeps x

Do it! I lost 5 1/2 stone in just under a year. One of the best decisions I've ever made.

Give it a go, I promise you won't regret it :)

I've tried them all, too, and kept coming back to SW because it's the closest you can get to 'normal eating' (whatever that is!). I lost 6 stone in my first year of following the plan.

Try it and see!

I have tried a few different diets in the past and they ALL work, but I found that sw is the only plan I was able to stick to for any given length of time and actually show me real results. With other diets I felt too restricted or got bored. I have found sw is the only plan that is a close to eating normally as you possibly can whilst losing weight. I started at the end of January and hit target three weeks ago, I also feel this way of eating is something I will be able to continue in the future. I'm off on holliday next week for two weeks of all inclusive and am fully expecting a gain when I get back, although not too large I hope. This doesn't worry me in the slightest as I know if I jump back on plan as soon as I get back the weight will come off again, I. U der target at the moment and hoping to lose a pound or two more before I go to give me some leeway.

anyway what I'm trying to say is I find sw is the easiest plan to stick to for the duration and because of that it makes it the best plan in my opinion.

i really didn't want to try sw, but a friend badgered me into it so I agreed. Would try one month, follow plan fully and if it works I would continue, we'll here I still am eight moths later with my target badge!

Thanks everyone.

The only problem i see with SW is it portion control. But I'm going to give it a go away.

Good luck to u all

I used to do it, lost so much but i just cant afford to go to meetings now :(
But that was years ago, i hear its really changed and still just as good if not better!

Thanks everyone.

The only problem i see with SW is it portion control. But I'm going to give it a go away.

Good luck to u

I have also done all the diets under the sun and sw when it was red and green. Going with extra easy this time and I swear its the first time I can actually see myseld succeeding. It honestly is a great plan and I am a big eater ans eat quite large portiona but now I am eating the right foods I have lost 2 st 8lbs in 8 weeks. Do it u will not regret it xxx

Everyone is different, and I'm a super slow loser even if following plan 100%. From Jan-April I followed green and lost 4lbs, from April to now I've lost 7lbs on EE. It really depends on your body, exercise, psychological issues etc. Most people seem to loose a decent amount, but don't take their losses as what will happen with you. There are a few of us that are on the slow end of loosing, but loosing is still loosing.

Everyone is different, and I'm a super slow loser even if following plan 100%. From Jan-April I followed green and lost 4lbs, from April to now I've lost 7lbs on EE. It really depends on your body, exercise, psychological issues etc. Most people seem to loose a decent amount, but don't take their losses as what will happen with you. There are a few of us that are on the slow end of loosing, but loosing is still loosing.

Lemonblondie that is a brilliant attitude! Losing is losing no matter how quickly or slowly it comes off!

Back