thinking os swapping from ww to sw!!! advice please...

jambo

Hi all, iv been reading sum of ur recipes,stories etc and im very impressed. Iv been doin ww since nov 11 & lost 2stone, but been at a standstill last cpl mths:( my sis joined sw on wed so was goin 2 wait & c hw she gets on...but in regards 2 portion control DO u have 2 watch it in all honesty??? And...can u hav any jars of sauces for pasta etc tht r low in syns..im scared 2 try it...cnt do it... thn end up bak at square 1!!! Confused.com!!! Any advice appreciated.x

Love SW much better for me than WW I only weigh cheese nothing else. You do have to watch ready made pasta sauces yes but I make my own cheaper and free. I have normal size portions of pasta potatoes etc not massive ones but I have as much that makes me full. Give SW go its excellent!!!!

SW rules for me too and can not recommend it enough. You need never be healthy and you can use your 15 syns a day however you want so if you want sauce from a bottle, check the syns and Bob's your uncle !!!

Good luck !!

Thank you girls, appreciate all the advice. If any1 else wants 2 add anything feel free;) x

I love SW! I swapped from WW at christmas and can honestly say that I will never go back to counting points! With SW all I need to count is my cheese/milk and my bran flakes/porridge. No fussing about with weighing my jackets and pasta which is so nice :) I just eat until I'm full and then stop. I still have treats of chocolate etc and stay within my syns and unlike WW if I have a bad day and go over my syns I still have all the Free Food to fall back on for the rest of the day. I used to find with WW that I would use up my points for the day and then end up starving for the rest of the day - this doesn't happen at all on SW! Give it a try :)

Back