Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

thinking swapping from cambridge to lipotrim

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by bett, 10 July 2011 Social URL.

1. bett

bett Member

Hi all, I am thinking about joining lipotrim , I have been on the Cambridge diet for 7 weeks and have lost 2 stone. Is lipotrim similar to cambridge and has anyone else swapped from cambridge to lipotrim and had good results and also is it cheaper then cambridge? I am 5 ft 10 so needed to buy 4 cambridge shakes a day at 2 pounds each so thats thats 56 pounds a week .

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Foo Fan

Foo Fan Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(17.78%)
    Diet:
    CWP
    I've done Cambridge and LT - now I'm on exante as it only works out £25 a week (you buy a months supply on line for £105 ish)

On cambridge I only liked the choc tetras and on LT I only liked the choc shakes - but I like all of the flavours on exante and I enjoy the bars 2..

The only thing is that you don't get the support if a councillor like cd..

Hope this helps and not confused matters :)

4. Munch

Munch Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6.5lb(10.17%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi Bett
    Never done Cambridge, but can tell you that lipotrim is £36 per week. 3 shakes/soups/bars a day.
    There is a informational video you can watch online on lipotrims website. Other thing to think about is to check where your nearest pharmacy is, I've had to travel quite a way until recently when a local pharmacy started stocking it.
    Great job by the way!
    Good luck in whatever you decide.
    x

5. bett

bett Member

mm the exante diet sounds like a good price but i am a bit worried about ordering online as i wasted a lot of money on avidlite, their products were terrible and did not make me feel full like cambridge products, how do the exante products compare?
    I was going to start the Lipotrim tmro but the pharmacist near Marble Arch doesnt do it anymore so I will try the one in Camden instead. Does anyone know if it is still 3 products a day for females over 5 ft 8?
    Cos if it is 36 pounds a week is such a better price then what I am paying for cambridge.

6. Foo Fan

Foo Fan Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(17.78%)
    Diet:
    CWP
    Yeah it's 3 products for women no matter of hight..
    I prefer the exante shakes I like all the flavours, they are creamier, thicker and filling.. I used to love the Cambridge choc tetras and craved them when I came off Cambridge.

LT shakes are not as nice as Cambridge, I always added sweeteners to make them taste better.

Hope this helps?

7. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    You can order a weeks worth of Exante to try it before committing to a months worth :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.