**Thinoncemmore cd journey ** ( i willl wear a dress again)

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by thinoncemore, 31 January 2011 Social URL.

1. thinoncemore

thinoncemore Full Member

Hi all,

Day 1 here so far so good, ive already had a pint of water and my first shake banana, just having a nice cuppa now.

I will be on here loads to help me keep going when the hunger kicks in, But i just have to keep thinking about those karen millan dress i wana wear.

Ive not been able to wear anyhting i like for about 7 years ! im fed up of evans i just want to be able to go into next and pick a size 12 up and slip it on :D

And its not just the apperance side of it, i have a 3yr old daughter and im missing out on so much with her , i have to do it this time !
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. chele80

chele80 On a mission

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    And you will

A lot of us understand the clothes thing. I just bought stuff that fitted irrespective if it looked good. I don't understand how to dress myself

Am in desperate need of a personal shopper and might treat myself to one.

How was your first shake? Drink lots and keep up the PMA! Xx
  4. thinoncemore

thinoncemore Full Member

First shake was good, i did it with ice too and blasted it ! lol mm creamy

Another good thing is when i talked to me cdc she said 4/5pints of water is plenty for the body, any more you will be freezing all the time, she says when she hears of ppl drinking 6 ltrs she thinks whaaatt ? lol
    Just had my cuppa as im blumin freezing this morning
  5. Kes

Kes Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    was on Slim Fast but changed to Slimming world and Xenical
    good luck with your journey.
    and you will get into those dresses again :)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.