Pregnancy Third baby

twilightpumpkin

hi everyone this may seem like a daft question would just really appreciate other peoples experience in similar position. I am 27 and have lovely non identical twin girls who will be 8 in october and in the last year me and my partner have both agreed we think we would like to have another baby but where never 100% sure . I worry my girls would feel pushed out and i know theres quite an age gap but i cant worry about that as havent feel ready until now. Also as silly as it sounds with two children wherever we go it means me and my partner can have a girl each and cant imagine how it would be with a third. i would just appreciate anyone elses thoughts thankyou :)

Hi There

Im pregnant with my 3rd, my eldest was 9 in January and my other DD will be 4 in September, I have never worried about age gaps. My 9 year old amuses herself and is often at sleepovers at the weekend, my youngest still has a year until she starts school but has her own friends and will amuse herself for around an hour at a time. I doubt your girls would feel pushed out - my 2 will be my helpers and both already have specific jobs that they will do to help with baby. As long as they get their 1 on 1 time with mummy and daddy there shouldn't be any jealousy.
good luck, you will be fine xx

thankyou for your reply i appreciate it hearing how it works for your family makes me feel less uncertain i think its because it always been two of everything from the start i cant imagine having another baby with different birthdays different clothes but in a way itd be nice to break that habit always feeling they have to have the excact same. i know its mine and the ohs decision but they have both said they would like another its just whenever i come off the pill i panick i suppose i struggle with change xxx

My son was almost 7 when his sister was born. They have the best relationship in the world. I've just found out I'm pregnant again, so he'll be almost 9 and a half and DD will be 21 months.

Last edited:
my daughter is 10 in august and son 8 in july and i've just found out i'm expecting another i think i'm about 7 weeks, big age gap but think it will be easier than having 3 small kids x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back