Third time lucky Diary starting 2 jan 2014

Angie0476

I'm writing this diary to help me, I have done Lighterlife before and Cambridge! Day one on slim and save ..feeling happier than thought I would up to now but it's still early days!! Favourite thing today has been black tea .... Tried it two years ago and hated it it so went on to trying black coffee with 2 sweeteners ( your not allowed milk on lighter life on the total plan until after 12 weeks on the plan... I want to get into ketosis as early as possible so not having milk in tea or coffee..I was dreading having black coffee again and thought I would try the tea again!! Loving the banana shake and going to try the soup later ( never liked it on Lighterlife) unsure weather to have a bar or not!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Good luck. Hope your day ended well. I'm doing mainly Lighter Life with some of the nice SnS packs so I tend to follow the hardcore LL rules. I really struggle without milk but find it easier in the long run.
Hi Hun, today was great for a first day! I agree I couldn't stand tea without milk a year n half ago! But tried again and it was lovely!

Bars???? On LL you wasnt allowed bars until you was in ketosis usually a week! But on S&S they allow you to have them! Are you having them ?
When did you start ? Hope your day was good too xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I'm going to try not to have bars these first three days. I have quite a few LL peanut bars but I left all the lovely choc truffa and choc orange at my mum's by mistake when I was there at Christmas. But I'm not going to stress about it. I think I had bars straight away when I started in September and I lost 11lb in my first weeks.

Good luck today. I'm just having my first half shake with coffee.

Back