Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

third time lucky

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by kels2010, 26 October 2010 Social URL.

1. kels2010

kels2010 Member

Start Weight:
    14st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    sw
    Hi everyone,

i've just got home from rejoining sw (again) :eek:.

The last time I really enjoyed it but stopped when i fell pregnant with my second daughter, but she's 8 months old now and I couldnt put it off any longer!!

Feeling very motivated at the moment, and i know that this time i am ready to lose the weight for good!! I look forward to joining you all and knowing there ae people to help me along the way :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. nico

nico Full Member

good luck on your new start you'll find loads of support and ideas on here xx

4. Sam1988

Sam1988 I ♥ Slimming World

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st2lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(13.27%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Welcome Kels2010 :)

With all the info on this site, you will have all the help you need! I find that not only do i get great ideas and recipes from here...it also keeps my hands too busy to put food in my mouth! :)

xxx

5. clairex

clairex Silver Member

Good luck hun!:) xxx

6. Crazyarmywife

Crazyarmywife Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(18.22%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Good luck on your weightloss Journey hun. Your in the right place here for all the support you will need x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.