Third Time Lucky

Snappyjugs

:p

Ok so, here i am.. back AGAIN i've tried Lipotrim twice before, first time fell very ill i lost two stone and after eating gained 5 STONE :( im now 21 Stone, the last time i was on lipotrim was nearly 2 years ago was going great i lost yet another 2 stone, met my girl friend and low and behold got comfortable and we ATE A LOT!! i drank major amounts of Coke and Red Bull just to keep myself awake..
I suffer with Sleep Apnea because of my weight and for my own peace of mind i really need to lose weight and keep it off even my mother and my family are so concerned about my health, i find it so hard to do day to day activities and struggle with everything normal people do.. ive tried weight watchers and slimming world, but when i know i can eat something, i eat EVERYTHING!!

So here i am.. depressed, fat, lethargic, and out of choices..

Lipotrim is the only thing i have tried that has ever proved to work for me..

Wish me luck guys, i will definitely update as much as possible because this forum is the Bible for weightloss!!! ;)

Im actually also heading to Lanzarote in May for a week.. Until then im gonna be super strict on myself.. Ill do a refeed the week before!

End of Day 3.. Im freezing cold all the time???
Starving all the time!!
Lol

Omg im struggling already.. Everytime i see food i want to devour it!!

I will strive on

This morning was such a struggle for me..
No energy what so ever, Only got 5 hrs sleep and waking up freezing cold still..
Was an hour late waking up too so would have been much more convinient to shove a bowl of cornflakes into me..
It took me 15 mins after the shake was made to even put it near my mouth.. But i managed to drink it all..

Day 5..
Ok so yesterday proved to be the hardest day so far.. Last night i convinced myself i couldnt do it anymore, some people were telling me to cone off the diet in fact most ppl were because i was ghostly white and so weak.. I just couldnt handle all the temptation around me. So i was driving home thinkin f**k it im avin a sambo.. I talked to my mam well cried to her she convinced me not to give up.. That this is what i want and need to do for myself.. Etc etc.. Sooo I changed my mind straight away and stuck to it.. I weighed myself on my home scales and im 9.5 lbs down.. That has kept me on the diet knowing its working & im delighted i didnt give up..

Well done you on not giving in last night. You'd have been really down today if you had.

The first week is the hardest. I found it helpful to think of the hunger pangs as withdrawal symptoms. I found if i said to myself--"this will pass" it made it easier, and sure enough the pangs did pass.
At the time they feel like the biggest thing on earth, but actually I found the longest hunger pangs only last about 10 mins and then pass! Its a bit like trying to give up smoking!

Just think, if you can keep this up by the end of May you could be up to 3 stone lighter. How will you feel sitting on the beach then?

BUT, if you don't keep it up, you could be even heavier than you are now by the end of May. We all know how when we feel like failures we start self destructive eating. Think how you'll feel sat on the beach then, regretting not sticking to LT!

You can do it.
Just keep swimming.

Dusty xx

Eeek really wouldnt like to be 3 stone heavier id look discusting im 20st as it is.. Well as of this morning i am..

Sometimes food seems to be the easiest option for me.. This weekend being easter is gonna be hard because im a serial picker so i better make sure theres no eggs lying about or be around my mams lovely easter roast dinner..

Thanks for your support x

Woooo Week 1 weigh in
1 STONE
im absolutely delighed!!

Hopefully the second week is easier!

omg wow well done you !!! :D

Well done you on not giving in last night. You'd have been really down today if you had.

The first week is the hardest. I found it helpful to think of the hunger pangs as withdrawal symptoms. I found if i said to myself--"this will pass" it made it easier, and sure enough the pangs did pass.
At the time they feel like the biggest thing on earth, but actually I found the longest hunger pangs only last about 10 mins and then pass! Its a bit like trying to give up smoking!

Just think, if you can keep this up by the end of May you could be up to 3 stone lighter. How will you feel sitting on the beach then?

BUT, if you don't keep it up, you could be even heavier than you are now by the end of May. We all know how when we feel like failures we start self destructive eating. Think how you'll feel sat on the beach then, regretting not sticking to LT!

You can do it.
Just keep swimming.

Dusty xx

That was a great post Dusty.

Day 9.
Im starting to feel pretty sick, from the past two days i was full of Energy and cheerful, today I feel drained and my stomach feels horrible.. Everytime i see food my imagination has the food talking to me begging me to eat it lol.. Ive stuck to this 100% but im not sure if i can continue TFR..
Im thinking maybe ill do maintainance but i dont know if it will work for me.. I still have 5 stone to lose..

Just nearing the end of week two ive been doing great, BUT ive managed to get Strep Throat.. I called in to the chemist who contacted Lipotrim for me and apparently I cannot take anything at all for it.. Not even the antibiotics, she said if it gets worse over the next 24 hours to stop doing the diet!! Theres absolutely no way i can do that :-( what should i do

I took antibiotics on lipotrim, doc said it was fine? Keep going....I used being ill as an excuse not to finish and now I'm back again :-(

Well done for restarting. I am just taking it one day at a time. Then 7 days make a week and the best day of all weight-in good luckxx

advice please on lipotrim 100% TFR

Can I please have some advice. :)I think I will be ok to continue lipotrim 100% on holiday 2 weeks in Turkey. I dont want to stop now. I still have 3 stone to go. thanksxx

If you think you can handle it, you go for it! I broke the diet for a long weekend in Madrid and despite being back home for a week now still havnt got properly back into it. Whilst havnt put weight on, not lost any either. Take your shakes and see how you do, if it is too hard just have the occasional salad and you probably will still loose.

well done snappyjugs, sonds like youbare having great results so far, at this rate it will take you o time a all to hit your target so keep motivated x

Back