Third time lucky?

Starry.Eyed

As the title suggests, this will be my third attempt with slimming world! I'm hoping this time I can do it! I have a bad day, and lose control. As soon as I think I've let myself down, I give up!

This time is different, I have something I want to achieve! I want to raise money for a charity that is extremely close to my heart, Ataxia UK. I have set up a justgiving page, and even received sponsors, so I have no choice but to follow through with my plan - which is to run in the Great Manchester Run 2013! I have a gym membership, and know the SW plan inside out! I have no excuses!

I want to lose 3 stone - which some people may think is nothing, but I am REALLY struggling. I have a serious problem with food. I'm going to start tomorrow, I have a meal out tonight, and so would rather wait. I am very excited - I will weigh in on Mondays! :) And hopefully update my diary daily, to keep me going, and to update you with exercise and losses etc.

HERE GOES! :)

Good luck. It is 3rd time lucky for me too. But like you this time I mean it. I have changed my mind set, I'm doing this because I WANT to.
When asked if I want rubbish I say that I don't want it not that I can't have it. It seems to be working so far as I'm 3 weeks in and lost 8.5 lbs.
Slimming world is great because it's sustainable, it's a life change, not a diet!
Good luck!

Sammi. Xx

Hi just wanted to drop by and wish you good luck this time round. I am also weighing in on a Monday so maybe we can motivate each other

Thanks guys :)
Day 1 has been good, feeling sore. Managed 5k in 45 minutes, I have a long way to go, but can't wait to see results! All of my days are green - not so keen on meat, LOVE the extra A and B though!
Breakfast - Shreddies x 2 with skimmed milk (2 tsp sugar), banana
Dinner - cheese pot shot (1.5 syns), strawberries and muller light
Tea - Golden rice, Quorn fillets and sweetcorn
Snacks - Melon and grapes, squares (6 syns?)
Syn total - 9.5

HURRAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Calfs are throbbing, good sign :) And another good day! Not such a great day at work, snapping at the boss :( really wanted to come home and bingeee but ive managed it! Just applied for some jobs, always cheers me up!
Breakfast: shreddies, banana - sameee again
Dinner: pot shot, melon, grapes, muller
Tea: Jacket, cheese and beans, apple, satsuma
snacks: Squares
Syns total - 7.5

Back