Third time lucky!!!!

losemenow

Currently the heaviest I have been in 8 years and not far off the heaviest I have been in my life. Moved to London three years ago and the fast paced lifestyle has led me to develop habits I need to shift i.e. a love for convenience food and junk food that Ive grown dependent on!

Did cambridge twice before. It really works but only if you do the full plan i.e. not just ss for a few weeks and then back to bad habits!

Ive a holiday in five weeks and while I want to lose weight, I am doing this more to change my unhealthy lifestyle. I have PCOS and find my cravings for sugar and refined carbs get worse as I get older, so Im hoping ss for a fortnight will help shift the cravings and clear my system. My consultant has suggested that if I dont want to do ss for a long time, to do it for a fortnight and then I skip step 2 and go to step 3 but bring back my gym workouts- so thats just what I am going to do!

Today I am on day 2 of ss. Feeling good- the water is my godsend- cures headaches and beats the hunger! Had a dodgy tummy last night but feeling alright today.

Getting weighed next Tuesday evening- cannot wait. Am hoping to shift a stone in the first fortnight and then another stone in the three weeks before my holiday.

Wish me luck!!!

day 4 today on ss. had a sneaky look at scales and am 6 pounds down! impressive. Finding it tough to sleep on the empty stomach, so a bit gutted my lie in was disrupted by a headache. Off to have my first shake of the day and a gallon of water!!!!! Quite proud of myself as I met my friend last night and watched her eat lasagne and drink prosecco while I had a soda water! The best part was it wasnt that difficult. Looking forward to my weigh in on Tuesday. Have a wonderful weekend everyone

xxx

hiya, i too have done cambridge before! got down to 11 stone and had a tummy tuck! sadly.....have found 3 stone..... and have tried all the diets, slimming world etc... but know cambridge is the best one for me.... my problem is life!! it seems to get in the way and i just feel i need a clear run at it.... i know if i can get a couple of weeks under my belt its sooo easy!!! just hard when sooo hungry! every day i try sole source, and every day i seem to fail! tomorrow i plan to try again... reckon i will need a few early nights to get a few days under my belt! have joined ths site in the hope it will help to inspire me, well done on what you have lost so far! keep it up! x

Back