Third weigh in

toptooty77

Had my third weigh in today was so disappointed as I only lost 2lbs :-( been 100% so was wanting 4 or 5lbs. But my CDC was great she said to look at the bigger picture I've already lost 17lbs in 2 weeks so a total of 19lbs in 3 weeks. I see what she means but can not get the disappointment to go it's strange.

Don't be disheartened that is a fab total loss. A very clever lady called lily on here explained something about week 3 losses potentially being low earlier, sorry not sure where, but that lady really knows her stuff! Keep going, you're doing great to still be 100% :) x

Hi, i think its really great 19lbs in 3 weeks brilliant , im just about to start week 3 and so far im at 14lbs, and very nervous at next weeks weigh in, i think because week 1 is great, bit lower week 2 but in all honesty whatever diets ive done ive never ever lost a stone in 2 weeks. so yes definately keep going and next time youre in the supermarket pick up a couple bags of spuds and you will soon see how brilliant it is.

Back