Third weigh in

Discussion in 'CD Weekly Weigh In' started by toptooty77, 19 April 2011 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. toptooty77

toptooty77 Full Member

Had my third weigh in today was so disappointed as I only lost 2lbs :-( been 100% so was wanting 4 or 5lbs. But my CDC was great she said to look at the bigger picture I've already lost 17lbs in 2 weeks so a total of 19lbs in 3 weeks. I see what she means but can not get the disappointment to go it's strange.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Loulou5stonetogo!

Loulou5stonetogo! Member

Don't be disheartened that is a fab total loss. A very clever lady called lily on here explained something about week 3 losses potentially being low earlier, sorry not sure where, but that lady really knows her stuff! Keep going, you're doing great to still be 100% :) x

4. bethanygirl

bethanygirl New Member

Hi, i think its really great 19lbs in 3 weeks brilliant , im just about to start week 3 and so far im at 14lbs, and very nervous at next weeks weigh in, i think because week 1 is great, bit lower week 2 but in all honesty whatever diets ive done ive never ever lost a stone in 2 weeks. so yes definately keep going and next time youre in the supermarket pick up a couple bags of spuds and you will soon see how brilliant it is.

5. toptooty77

toptooty77 Full Member

Good luck with your weigh in x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.