Step 1 Sole Source Third WI

Carlyd88

And the verdict is.... 5lb off :)

It feels like such an achievement and I really am giving myself a big pat on the back!

And it is official, I am at the lightest weight I have been for some time! I am officially approaching the healthy BMI range (still a way to go but I am getting there).

Next weeks loss will undoubtedly be slower as I have to eat this week, but I know what to eat and what not to eat. I will be steering clear of carbs and sticking to the protein, I am now looking forward to my 'off plan' day rather than being full of dread! X

Starting Weight: 11st 7lb. Week 1 WI: -7lb (11st). Week 2 WI: -3lb (10st 10lb).

Well done!! xx

Thank you :) x

Starting Weight: 11st 7lb. Week 1 WI: -7lb (11st). Week 2 WI: -3lb (10st 11lb). Week 3 WI: -5lb (10st 6lb).

Starting Weight: 11st 7lb. Week 1 WI: -7lb (11st). Week 2 WI: -3lb (10st 11lb). Week 3 WI: -5lb (10st 6lb).

Fantastic losses, a real achievement!!

Do you mind me asking how tall you are? I'm currently 11.8 and have 20 CD shakes from six months ago when I was going to try the diet but then failed or made excuses, you are the first person that I've seen on here with a similar starting weight.. to motivate me! I have two weeks until I go away, so even 8lbs would be great!!!

Keep it up, you've done brilliantly!

Hi Jess,

First of all thank you so much! It really does feel like such an achievement.

I am 5ft1in so although my start weight isn't huge in relation to my height - it's quite bad!

8lb should be fine in two weeks, I did 10lb (now 15). I am doing purely SS and haven't had any cheat days. I have two dinners that I need to attend on Thursday so this week I will be eating. I will keep you up to date on the impact of that on my weight loss!

Have you started yet? I am totally pro Cambridge now, I can 100% guarantee the weight loss itself the maintenance is yet to be seen but I feel so in the zone and it has been hard work changing my life so drastically that if I don't follow maintenance then I will be severely letting myself down.

The only thing that I would say is that as you only have two weeks before holiday (I am assuming you won't stay on plan for your holiday) it took me around two weeks to fully get to grips with the diet and my body to adjust to what I am doing to it, would you be looking to get back on plan after your holiday? If so it may be harder to "restart" when you get back than if you were to hold off and properly start when you get back? Sorry - don't mean to sound like I am preaching, it's just I know how difficult it was for me compared to how easy it is now I am into week four.

Good luck though and even if you do follow it for the two weeks before your holiday you will absolutely lose weight :)

Hey,

Thanks, tbh I asked your height because that will have an impact on how quickly you loose weight too if you have more to lose. I'm 5'8 so I was going to do CD last year but after a week on it and only losing 4lbs (possibly because my bmi is 26) I decided it was too hardcore for not brilliant results..

I read about people losing 10lbs in a week but I guess if someone has 2 or 3 stone to lose its always gonna be better results. I have just over a stone but struggle with no food at all. thanks gor info, keep it up.. I might using my shakes up and eating low carbs too and hope for the best...

Back