• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

....this aint possible

:king2:

ok guys, i cant believe it.

i just opened my cuboard to grab a hoodie coz am cold and got slightly optermistic and tried on a pare of jeans size 42 waist. i usualy struggle with 44's

thats amazing these are well comphy and ma new faves ;)

hopefully...... (for those who read my previous embarasing post)..... these will end up round ma kneas in public too lol

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

mrs bee

doesn't like the rain!
It's a great feeling isn't it? I have a few that now fit and a few jeans that 'nearly fit' lol!
Well done!

I have thrown 2 pairs away today cos they are way too baggy!!! Its great :eek:D

ChellyWellyBoot

I will be skinny again!!!
Yeah started work at 8 this morning..
And i was really disappointed with my vanilla shake this morning, think i added too much water!! lol
Are you in work?

yeh, workin in the control room today (its like a call centre) 0800-1800

got both ma shakes in ma draw :)

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
:king2:

ok guys, i cant believe it.

i just opened my cuboard to grab a hoodie coz am cold and got slightly optermistic and tried on a pare of jeans size 42 waist. i usualy struggle with 44's

thats amazing these are well comphy and ma new faves ;)

hopefully...... (for those who read my previous embarasing post)..... these will end up round ma kneas in public too lol
Well done hun :D

yay well done roddy!!xx

nice one pal

its fine for me though goes with my style does baggy jeans what with being a gangster and all

lol gotta be done

ChellyWellyBoot

I will be skinny again!!!
lol so you will be keeping all your clothes after LT then? :D Atkeast it will save you a fortune :D