....this aint possible

Roddy

:king2:

ok guys, i cant believe it.

i just opened my cuboard to grab a hoodie coz am cold and got slightly optermistic and tried on a pare of jeans size 42 waist. i usualy struggle with 44's

thats amazing these are well comphy and ma new faves ;)

hopefully...... (for those who read my previous embarasing post)..... these will end up round ma kneas in public too lol

It's a great feeling isn't it? I have a few that now fit and a few jeans that 'nearly fit' lol!
Well done!

I have thrown 2 pairs away today cos they are way too baggy!!! Its great :eek:D

Yeah started work at 8 this morning..
And i was really disappointed with my vanilla shake this morning, think i added too much water!! lol
Are you in work?

yeh, workin in the control room today (its like a call centre) 0800-1800

got both ma shakes in ma draw :)

:king2:

ok guys, i cant believe it.

i just opened my cuboard to grab a hoodie coz am cold and got slightly optermistic and tried on a pare of jeans size 42 waist. i usualy struggle with 44's

thats amazing these are well comphy and ma new faves ;)

hopefully...... (for those who read my previous embarasing post)..... these will end up round ma kneas in public too lol

Well done hun :D

yay well done roddy!!xx

nice one pal

its fine for me though goes with my style does baggy jeans what with being a gangster and all

lol gotta be done

lol so you will be keeping all your clothes after LT then? :D Atkeast it will save you a fortune :D

nice one pal

its fine for me though goes with my style does baggy jeans what with being a gangster and all

:smoke: Yorkshizzle to the Adizzle

Suits my style to..... bit of metal head lol

baggies/huddies/dc's/vans love it

Back