this board is so quiet

well, i do pop on here 2 or 3 times a day, but have to agree with you, shame not more people come on here.
I also post my food diary on here every day.Struggling to keep focussed at the moment, which is why i pop on here several times a day!
How are you getting on with RC?

i have noticed that, the slimming world one is always busy and i dont come on here as much because knowone ever carries on a conversation. We need a few more converts methinks.

Hi, I have been using this forum for a few weeks now, and have not found anybody to chat with for support yet. Would you mind if i join in even tho i'm on a different diet?
Thank's

Hows everyone got on today then? I havn't struggled to stick to the diet today, first day for a few days, had been craving ALL the things that i couldn't eat while following RC, so hurray!

well, i do pop on here 2 or 3 times a day, but have to agree with you, shame not more people come on here.
I also post my food diary on here every day.Struggling to keep focussed at the moment, which is why i pop on here several times a day!
How are you getting on with RC?

i have been struggling for the last few weeks but i think i am getting back into it will have to post my food diarys again as this seemed to keep me in line

we never all seem to be on at the same time do we

oh dear sounds like were all struggleing, well i think i just managed to drag myself back on track not been easy though and i have gained a coup0le of pounds.

we all need to get back on track before summer arrives!
lets all start posting our food diarys on here every day at least!Then we can keep an eye on what we are all up to!

Easter threw me. I started having a 90 cal chocolate bar for my treat but find it makes me crave it more so have stopped eating it and the cravings have gone.....for now that is!

hi all ,this board is quiet compared to sw &ww they was buzzing when i did them this is 2nd time round 4 me on rc the board was so qite then more than now cant understand why as apopular diet????
I been soso last few days but have stuck to it in afashion lols!
not been 2 well last couple of days not eaten much other than soup etc back at work today not been home long so do diary tomoz &wi
would be great to support each other wouldnt it speak to u all tomoz:4633:

hi all ,this board is quiet compared to sw &ww they was buzzing when i did them this is 2nd time round 4 me on rc the board was so qite then more than now cant understand why as apopular diet????
I been soso last few days but have stuck to it in afashion lols!
not been 2 well last couple of days not eaten much other than soup etc back at work today not been home long so do diary tomoz &wi
would be great to support each other wouldnt it speak to u all tomoz:4633:

Hope you are soon feeling better, thinks its that time of the year for lots of bugs, loads of people have been poorly where i work, fingers crossed i have survived so far!
Frankie xx

sorry im just joining this convo; as a lot of you know i've not been about much in the last few months due to training and now my classes have started and i've also started a new part time job that im training for at the moment too.

This board has got busier than when I first joined though so thank you ladies

Hope you are soon feeling better, thinks its that time of the year for lots of bugs, loads of people have been poorly where i work, fingers crossed i have survived so far!
Frankie xx
thanks frankie coming round abit my O h
had a sicky bug & passed it 2 me as arule Ive escaped afew of these bugs its going round work as well

sorry im just joining this convo; as a lot of you know i've not been about much in the last few months due to training and now my classes have started and i've also started a new part time job that im training for at the moment too.

This board has got busier than when I first joined though so thank you ladies
((((((hi sarah ,thought u must be busy ,hows the classes going ????,& the nu job ? hope things are going good 4 u :D

Going well thanks (both new jobs lol) - just need to get myself more organised so im not having to sort loads of stuff when i get home after classes.

Must admit starting 2 new jobs in the same week is extremely tiring!

Hope everyone is well and continuing to lose weight :)

Back