Attack This can be done !!

Slimming world newbeeeee

Calorie Counting this time !
So after trying countless diets and always regaining the weight I am determined to make this work. I have an annoying relationship with sugar and it's for sure my eneremy!
So I've decided to try a diet that includes sweet stuff although not in the form of actual sugar. I thought writing a food diary may make me take a bit of ownership for my eating and stop the circle of binge eating chocolate etc...

So here goes so far:

Breakfast- turkey rashers X 4
Scrambled eggs with skimmed milk X 2

I had a late breakfast so have made some oatbran cookies, which were kinda ok!
My sweet tooth kicked in so I also made some fat free natural yogurt with half a teaspoon of sugar free strawberry jelly crystals - it was lush and can see this being my new Dukan best friend.

Dinner is going to be a fillet of salmon cooked in the oven with some spices of some kind.

Sounds good but you need more protein in there xxx

Day 2 of attack
Weight: 12st 1.8lb
Yay 1.2lb loss in a day I ❤️ Dukan
I feel less bloated in just 1 day.

Breakfast: turkey rashers X 4 and 2 X scrambled eggs

Lunch and dinner - need to go to the shops and get something protein rich !

Lunch - rump steak with all visible fat removed and a dry fried egg. This was surprisingly nice, who know steak could be served without chips lol

Dinner is going to be chicken thighs with spices

Snacks - oatbran cookie and my lifesaver fat free yogurt and some jelly crystals And masses of water

Feeling ok at the moment have a slight headache but nothing too bad although I suspect when my body realises it not stuffed with carbs it will react.
With NYE only a few days away my timing isn't great but I have this week off and wanted to see if the Dukan was doable for me. I will no doubt over indulge and drink my weight in presseco on NYE so if I have to restart on 1st Jan then so be it, hopefully I will have the hang of it by then Xx

Any tips and advise gratefully received....

Lunch - rump steak with all visible fat removed and a dry fried egg. This was surprisingly nice, who know steak could be served without chips lol

Dinner is going to be chicken thighs with spices

Snacks - oatbran cookie and my lifesaver fat free yogurt and some jelly crystals And masses of water

Feeling ok at the moment have a slight headache but nothing too bad although I suspect when my body realises it not stuffed with carbs it will react.
With NYE only a few days away my timing isn't great but I have this week off and wanted to see if the Dukan was doable for me. I will no doubt over indulge and drink my weight in presseco on NYE so if I have to restart on 1st Jan then so be it, hopefully I will have the hang of it by then Xx

Any tips and advise gratefully received....
Defo still up your protein. And headaches will pass. Have you tried Dukan muffins for you oat bran?

Are you still on attack?

Back