This diet

Gonzo

Muppet
Is bloody amazing!!!!

I simply can't believe I have lost 5 stone in 4 months!!!!!

:party0023:

That is brilliant Gonzo, you have done so well.

Fantastic - well done Gonzo.

Would love to see photos please :D

But why does your mood say Worried, should change it to over the moon!!

I can believe it Gonzo. Well done to you. How do you feel?

A lot better than I did 4 months ago. I've got so much more confidence in pretty much everything I do!

Still a long way to go and then maintenance but I'm determined to keep it off.

Thanks everyone for your kind words!

Fantastic - well done Gonzo.

Would love to see photos please :D

But why does your mood say Worried, should change it to over the moon!!

Ahh that was from Saturday after I got back from the football, we lost 4-1 and so worried we'll get dragged into a relegation battle...

Changed!

Well it is changed now....

Ahh that was from Saturday after I got back from the football, we lost 4-1 and so worried we'll get dragged into a relegation battle...

Changed!

Glad the ticker is changed, much more suitable. Sorry you are upset about the football match, but as a Villa fan, I was pleased :eek:

FABULOUS GONZO

You're where I need to be in 4 months.

Well done x

T4A

That's amazing, congratulations Gonzo :D :party0011:

Glad the ticker is changed, much more suitable. Sorry you are upset about the football match, but as a Villa fan, I was pleased :eek:

I bet, we were worth the lead after the first half but just went to pieces after the break.. same away at Man United, 0-0n half time, lost 6-0!!!!

It's hard enough travelling down to the match and being with my mates on beer all day with me on the water and to then lose 4-1... :cry:

Incredible achievement Gonzo!!!!!!! Well Done!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Very well done, Gonzo! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Yes, this diet is pretty amazing! The really good about it is that you feel so well on it! :)

Success stories like yours are so inspiring to those of us heading in the same direction! :bliss:

Bought a new jumper today... it's a large and maybe even a little too big......... before this diet I was struggling to buy any clothes from the shops at all!!! Might have to try on one of my xxxl t-shirts too see how they look on me now!!!

Back