this forum hits the nail on the head with me....

spuddridge

im miserable as sin, at my biggest, had a rough year and its showing in my health and appearance :(
i know exactly what i need 2 do and am fab at giving out diet and exercise advice while i sit and eat myself silly!
lack motivation, my confidence is low low lowww and im hiding away in my new house, new neighbourhood where i dont really know any1......grrrrr at myself

have had 2 up and leave everything, been in a sodding refuge-the lot! moved 2 a new area that im unfamiliar with....rock bottom! bad day 2 day....gunna log back on when im a tad more umm positive. on here 2 get support, diet ideas, catch up with fellow miniminians like yourself (lush 2 hear your doing well) i know what i need 2 do, just need the get up and go! routine is non exsistant right now, roll on back 2 school time when i can get some kind f structure back in our lives x

Hello Hun, you poor thing you sound like you are in need of a hug! Listen the only was is up! xx Keep your head up and everything happens for a reason and you will make it through xx

hi

i am in the same frame of mind.. cant seem to get motivated to start dieting and excercising! check out OA meetings in your area or a slimming club... it will help you connect with people who are all going through the same things with food!

chin up.. first step is awareness you have that - so keep trucking!! ;o)

!! i can, i will, i am!!! start believing in yourself, youve had so much courage, your prob just all couraged out.. give yourself time and tlc.. and ask for guidance and help.. the support will come!

best of luck on your journey.. and dont be too hard on yourself! give yourself a huge pat on the back, youve come so far!!! stay strong! xx

aww I'm sorry:( I've been there but with chronic illness. I am convinced everyone is genetically gorgeous. When we really give our body nutrition, get it alkaline and oxygenated, it cleans out and will be more beauti:)ful than you ever have been. Wouldn't you love to see what you really look like? A slim detoxed body is just a small part of who we really are genetically. But the most surprising part is to glow like a kid, and have just the right amount of fat on the face to look young, but show how lovely our bone structure is. To me, taking care of our bodies is so rewarding, and extremely interesting!

Back