This is Bizarre - Today I am Wearing....

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by JasmineCDC, 17 May 2007 Social URL.

1. JasmineCDC

JasmineCDC Full Member

Sorry guys - I just needed to tell you that I'm sitting here thinking, and I've worked out that today I am wearing:

Size 16 knickers
    Size 12 Jeans
    Size 12 Strappy Vest
    Size 14 Blouse
    Size 18-20 Jumper

All of the above are from different shops - they all fit perfectly - so what size am I then:confused: :confused: :confused: ?!!!!!

Why oh why can sizes not just be uniform?!! I think I'm probably an average size 14 measurement wise, but that's only in some shops - in others I'm a 12, and in some I'm a 16-18...:confused: :confused: :confused:

It's baffling....

Can anyone recommend the best shops for sensible accurate standard sizes?

Love,

Jas.xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up
    Rofl.....I would say choose one shop and stick with it ....rofl.

4. MadamDotty

MadamDotty Back again!

Diet:
    The Harcombe Diet
    It's a nightmare, all the shops come out differently size wise and I think it's a case of finding what shops sizes fit you best. I love Principles, but can't wear their trousers as a 10 is too loose on the waist but too tight around my hips, whereas in Next size 10 trousers are fine. At the end of the day, wear what looks good and don't worry about the size, no-one but you knows what size your clothes are :)

5. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

You are so so right! :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.