This is going to be my goal year!!!!

BubblyLady4

Hi all, wanted to write a little thread to come back to to remember how i was feeling!!!

I went to group last night, first one of the year and put on 2 pounds, which i was delighted with as i hadn't weighed for 3 weeks!!

Now i am full of motivation, determination and excited about getting to my target!!

I've lost 1 stone 7 pounds in total and still have a large amount to lose but i haven't been giving my all this past year so i am determined to get to goal this year - C'mon!!!!

I am sure there will be up's and down's but i am going to get this and give it everything i got!!!!

Good luck and love to all those on this journey - we can do it!!

xXx

Well done to you for going back! I didnt get weighed for three weeks over the christmas period and i really didnt want to but I did and i'm glad!

I never really achieved my target last year so this year im determined to stick to it and be where I have always wanted to be :)

Good luck to you and hope you succeed! :)

Thanks LHutch!! Good luck to you too! Just got to try and keep this New Year motivated feeling and remember why we want it and how we want to be and how 'oh so amazing' it'll be when we get there!!! :) xx

Well done for going back and facing the scales! 3lbs is a very small amount and I'm sure you will lose it by next week. It's fantatsic to hear how motivated you are and congrats on your weight loss so far! :)

Thanks for the motivation by the way. I put on 3lbs last week but am determined to stay positive and spend the next couple of weeks concentrating on the SW plan to get the weight off again.

New year - new us! We can all do it!
Good luck xx

Let us all make this year "Our Year". We can and will do it :girlpower:

Here Here!!

(failing that i have a website idea, it involves cake)

Back