This is ME - I'm starting again

dudley

:eek:
This is not the first time I have attempted TFR. This is day 2 and I made it. Not only that I made a gorgeous dinner for my family and I stayed strong.
I am hoping to lose the weight as quick as my last attempt and to keep it off for good - So that I can turn my frown upside down.

My weigh in on Wednesdays
week 1 -13st 1lb :eek:

hi dudley, glad you started the diary. my weigh in day is wednesday too so will defo check in on you. your like me, been on it before so you now its worth it. keep goingand keep posting, it will stop you going mad, trust me.

kerryxxx

Good luck with it keep us posted :0))

Hi Dudley and :welcome2:

I'm new to all this [NEVER done the tfr before] but am a 'Wednesday Weigher' also.

Have been on it 5 weeks now, but the time has absolutely flown and I'm 25lb lighter already.

Just got to keep plodding ...

Anyway, just wanted to wish you well
:chores016:

Thank you for all the best wishes and support. I have been looking at all your posts and I am so inspired with them. Well done to all of you. :D

I have done day 3 and this has been the hardest for me. But its done diddly done. I've drunk loads of water and green tea. I really miss milk on tea and coffee. I'm kinda glad to be back at work next week to give a bit of structure to my day. Being at home all day with the children is difficult. I'm going to start back at the gym on Sunday nothing too strenuous.

:whacky068:

My weigh in on Wednesdays
week 1 -13st 1lb

well done for getting through day three, you should be very proud of yourself good luck with the rest of the week i hope it flys by for you

today did fly - cooked dinner for my family and that smells did not bother me at all.
I was 100 percent and drank loads of water. Sooooo looking forward to Wed weigh in.

lilac thanks for the encouragement - been looking at your weight loss and hoping that I lose it as quick as you.

Today was very hard, and I was cross with the family and this is not like me. I went shopping and though I kept sipping water, I was light headed because the gap between my first shake and the second was so long. Then like all other mums in the country I made dinner. I just got cross and that made me sad :tear_drop:

I have also noticed that the chemist has left me 3 sachets short. So I hope that she takes my word for it. 65 euro for the 21 sachets - I am going to have to go in a day early and get get some more and get weighed in.

I was 100%

Dudley ... You are doing so well - just keep plodding [one day at a time etc] and we learn as we go along.

Noticed your comment about missing milk in tea and coffee and wanted to say that I've noticed one of the other girls, says she makes up half of a vanilla shake and uses it throughout the day as milk for her coffee - I'm sure she said it made it a bit 'Latte' like.

Sorry I don't know more but just wondered if it would help.

Lots of luck with the weigh in and the pharmacist / shake number issue.

I got on well today, I was 100%.
I sipped a hell of a lot of water -peeing the day away.

I go for my weigh in tomorrow because of the missing sachets. I am hoping for a good loss.

I weighed in a day early due to not having enough sachets. Was hoping for a big loss - but I nearly fell over 11lbs. absolutely delighted. I explained that I was short 3 sachets and the chemist sorted it out and was very nice about it.

My weigh in is on Wednesdays
weigh in week 1 -13st 1lb
week 2 -12st 4lb 11lbs lost :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
week 3
week 4

Blimey well done that's fantastic !!!!!

Well done - That's amazing ! :happy096:

Well done! 11lbs in one wk... crazy good! :) :) definitely worth on tough wk i think x

I'm on a high after the weigh in today

Bought a size 14 dress today - looks hideously tight but it will fit, at the moment I am a good size 16.

weigh in -13st 1lb
week 1 -12st 4lb 11lbs lost
week 2
week 3
week 4

I'm on a high after the weigh in today

Bought a size 14 dress today - looks hideously tight but it will fit, at the moment I am a good size 16.

weigh in -13st 1lb
week 1 -12st 4lb 11lbs lost
week 2
week 3
week 4

You'll be in that in no time at all!!! Well done you!!!!! I have dropped 3 dress sizes!!! I couldn't believe it when i went to buy some new jeans!!!

Feels SOOOO good!!!! Well done!!! x

Back