Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

This is me

Discussion in 'Xenical Diaries' started by xJMx, 8 November 2010 Social URL.

1. xJMx

xJMx Member

Diet:
    Xenical
    Hello,

I was on xenical last year and did lose some weight but I lost my way in life a bit and eventually stopped taking them and weight I lost has crept back on. Today went back to the docs to asked to go back on them and she said yes straight away and gave me 2 months supply.
    She wants me to loose around 2kgs a month and I will go back in 4 weeks for a weigh in.
    Hopefully I will post on this site regularly and get to know you all this time around.

8th November - 129.5kgs

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Petal1951

Petal1951 Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    8st1lb(37.92%)
    Diet:
    Orlistat
    Welcome back and good luck.

4. alibalibee

alibalibee Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st3lb(33.89%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Welcome back and good luck on your weight loss journey xx

5. PurpleRoses

PurpleRoses Gold Member

Good luck with xenical. Do keep posting, this site is great for support and info its been such a great help!

6. xJMx

xJMx Member

Diet:
    Xenical
    Thanks for your replies. Off to a conference for work today so need to resist the yummy lunches and the tea and biscuits all day.
    Porridge for breakfast so a good start to the day.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.