• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

This is my year to get get fabulous

tipperary

Gold Member
S: 84.2kg C: 79.3kg G: 68kg BMI: 34.8 Loss: 4.9kg(5.82%)

ladyfelsham

Clean green leafy machine
S: 24st11lb C: 19st10lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 48.9 Loss: 5st1lb(20.46%)
Oh how lovely, the Canaries! When are you going?

Green tea with lemongrass sounds nice - my go to is with mint, and Lidl does one with orange and ginger (although I can't taste the ginger in it ever) - not too citrusy :).

tipperary

Gold Member
Going next Tuesday after St Patricks day. 1st choice was Tenerife but price kept changing and beach wasnt great. So got what is hopefully a nice beach location in Fuerteventura. Went with a package deal (not usual for us) so dont have to worry about anything when we get there.

tipperary

Gold Member
Well that detox didnt last long. Burger and chips and wine and mayonaisse and biscuits.
And now i feel glucky, cant think of another word for it. Heavy head heavy stomach and runny nose.

One of my dresses from wish arrived a very long one. I love orange and thats what i picked but its very "hari krishna" looking. As its far eastern sizes i thought i ordered a 2xl in all 4 but accidentally ordered 3xl in this one, its loose and flowing and will be perfect on holidays but a 2xl would have been fine. Ive washed this one to see if it shrinks a bit and i might get the sewing machine out and take it up a bit. But will wait for the rest to arrive. I think ive ordered a grey tunic style light linen or cofton shirt, a linen knee lenght dress and a knitted tunic... Cant really remember. Prices where good, each under €10. But now ive deleted the app from my phone as i wanted everything on it.

tipperary

Gold Member
I really do need to lose weight though and in particular get a waist. If only to wear clothes i have bought that still done fir. One in particular is a knitted tunic that will be too warm to wear soon.

Any off to have a lukewarm shower (not enough water) and head off to work. Thankfully today is a short day.

ladyfelsham

The new clothes sound great, I love wearing linen tunics, have got quite a few.

Clareel

Gold Member
S: 16st8lb C: 11st13.2lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 27.2 Loss: 4st8.8lb(27.93%)
Ah love the Canaries! How exciting, Fuertaventura is really nice. Will be good to just get away from it all and relax a bit :classic_big_grin: new dresses sound great!

tipperary

Gold Member
So i calculated my holiday leave wrong. Thanks to St Patricks day bank holiday im actually leaving work today
:D:D:D:D:D

ladyfelsham

:wee::wee::wee: woohoo Canaries here she comes! :D

tipperary

Gold Member
Yep, still have to wait until Tuesday but holefully will have a few days to get some walks in and get holiday ready

Clareel

Gold Member
S: 16st8lb C: 11st13.2lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 27.2 Loss: 4st8.8lb(27.93%)
Woohoo brilliant news! Hope you have a nice last day tipp. Great to have some time off before you go away rather than rushing around last minute etc.

Morning all from a sunny island. Having a quick dash around to catch up on everyones news and will be back.