Tipperary wobbles into 2024

Thanks all. Meals yesterdsy slighly less tban planned. Started my smoothie at the desk but finished it at break so no soup. Lunch as planned, no mousse at break and dinner was the egg, avocado and broccolli and a slice of ham. But then i had 3 jaffa cakes and a glass of wine. 2 squares of chocolate would have been perfect but didnt have any.
Another small drop in weight, hope that keeps up for tomorrow. Ive no work tomorrow and tbat would lead to lots of wine tonight but leaving even earlier than usual as getting my hair done at 7.30am😁.
Having lunch out today so hoping i can get a chicken salad or a burger and salad.
Not sure when ill get to finish work, ive now had about 6 lates in a row just trying to keep up with the work. Ive already worked up an extra day. The work is interesting but the steep learning curve, the commute and some of the attitude you have to deal with means that if i get offered the job i recently interviewed for i will take it. But with about 1000 people for what is currently 4 jobs i wont hold my breath

You’re doing really well tipp. I love the feeling after getting my hair done 💇🏻‍♀️ Bet it will look lovely x

All fingers crossed for the new job - when do you hear?

Enjoy your new hair. And well done on avoiding carbs (on the whole), it can be really difficult!

Morning all, sitting in hairdressers now with colour in my hair. Another small drop, i think about a kilo this week but will put official stats below in a while.
Had half a mousse at break yesterday then out for lunch. Went to a lovely posh pub and ordered a chicken burger. It was a whole breast of chicken dipped in buttermilk and seasoned flour and fried, with a mountain of salad and chipotle mayo. It came in a brioche bun with fries. I had the chicken and salad and about 4 chips, no bun. Yes the chicken was coated but less so than if was breadcrumbs. Dinner then was 4 fishfingers, half avocado and brocolli. Then before bed two jaffa cakes and a gin and tonic. Yep, i could have done without them but didnt want to. I have to say its been easier than i thought, i thought i would be starving but have to understand to replace the carbs with fat. And im not hungry when i wake up, or starving driving home from work.
Officially on holidays, sitting getting new hair. Suitcases and passport already in car, not going home but straight to Dublin. Mam was sent home from hospital just yesterday and already Dad is struggling. Dependable sister has gone away for weekend, brother who says he will do more is also going away for two weeks. That leaves little sister who cant cope, so im staying tonight and will bring dad to doctors appoinment and his shopping.

The two weeks of sunshine 🌞 and swimming🏊🇪🇸 and maybe some wine 🍷and food, 🍲. Will try to be sensible...ish. Hoping to walk a lot off. Just need to avoid bread and pastries as much as possible.
Then happy to come back and try proper keto

So 82.7kg to 80.5kg a loss of 2.2kg in just under two weeks. Im happy with that and with 800g this week. BMI is 35.3 now, im really keen to get it under the 35 now, and then lower and lower.
So 80.5kg is my holiday starting weight.

Ive realised ive made no plans for meals today and tomorrow for Dublin and travelling. Might by some ham and cheese and avocado

Well done on the loss, I think you're doing keto really sensibly, and it's paying off.

All the best for today, hope it goes well with your parents, and then holiday time! :)

You are doing so well tipp! Keto seems to really suit you😃

Hope your weekend goes well with your parents and you have a brilliant holiday x

Just had a two egg omlette with tomato and scallions and half avocado and 2 slices ham.

Dad made thai chicken curry so had it with other half of avocado, a tomato and no rice

Oh and out for a walk now along tbe beach, i miss the beach so much.

It's lovely being by the sea eh? I can't wait, my new place is 5 minutes drive from the sea.

Hope all is well with your folks x

Yummy sounding food today tipp. Lovely to be on the beach😃 x

Morning all, just in from a walk by the sea, 4km in total and feel great. Having some mint tea now. Wish i had my Wiiwith me as i think todays weigh in would be a good one. It wouldbe great to be under the 80kg going on holidays.
Meeting a friend for breakfast, going to costa. I think they only do pre made sandwiches so dont know what to have.
Feeling focussed and strong now and happy with how diet is going. But not going to keep it up for next 2 weeks holidays, will be sensible but not strict. Then back on track when i get home.
And tomorrow morning i get to go for a walk on the beach again but it will be sunny and warm😎

Wow that was a good walk!

i think it'll be a good thing not to weigh in for a little while, I bet you'll lose more over your holiday x

Thanks Susie for your faith in me but i doubt it.
Went out for breakfast and we went to o briens instead of costa. Had scrambled egg with sourdough toast, had half a slice just. Hungry now but will wait until i get to the airport to eat.

Hope you have a great holiday tipp😃 x

Thanks, waiting on first fligbt now. In airport having a glass of wine, i dont think ive ever drank in my own in a bar. Had battered cod and chips fir lunch, 4 chips but did eat the batter on the cod. Had 4 cashews and teeny slice of cheese before that. Having 2 squares ofchocolate with wine. Will be after midnight when i arrive

Back