Tipperary wobbles into 2024

Unofficial weigh in has me just below pre holiday weight😉. Just need to keep it there now until Friday. And with some great effort i could get BMI under 35.

Food today is chicken, coconut, cauliflower prepped and from freezer so nocount on it.
A small choc chia mousse and 30g of roast almonds bought in spain

Smoothie weighed and mixed for breakfast. It still seems high in carbs but have adjusted it by reducing oats and increasing flax seed, will see how it goes

Lunch was coconut and almond chicken goujons with courgette and cauliflower.

Oh that sounds absolutely delish - did you use almond flour to coat the chicken? And well done on the WI!

Really glad to hear you got a sleep in - and I hope you get back to normal working hours soon, I know you feel you've got a lot to catch up on, but don't bust a gut trying to do it or you'll make yourself ill x

Yep, dipped chicken strips in coconut milk and tossed in ground almonds, dessicated coconut and lemon pepper. I baked them but they would have been nicer fried, i cant get my head around to the idea of eating fat still.

Had lunch out yesterday, a chiken satay salad with extra avocado. I may have finally caught up with work i can do but my supervisor has been out so still lots to go through with him today so another long day. Was very tired coming home last night, i didnt go for a walk but had walked down town twice at work so managed a bare 3km. My hips were very sore, 3 days sitting has already taken its toll on my so used the jiggler this morning to see if that helps.

Already at work and plan is to leave as early as i can and try to go swimming. Bag not packed so have to go home first

Brilliant news on the unofficial weigh in tipp😃 and your food sounds yummy 😋 x

Official weigh in today has me at 80.3kg
Thats 1.7kg down this week and lost the 1.5kg i gained on holidays.

Went swimming this morning and did 14 lengths. Not a huge amount but something, and good exercise for arms and back.

Thanks Susie, didnt manage to drop BMI below 35 though which is what i was hiping. Its hovering at 35.2

Its 10.30 and only having breakfast smoothie now and havent been hungry so thats a good thing.
I did try to fill up on fats last night, a burger with a salad of olives, feta, some chorizo and spinach. Then i had a glass of dry white wine with some cheddar.
But then i had 2 more glasses of white wine and 4 JAFFA CAKES🙄 Yes 4

Woohoo! Well done tipp😃

I would have had the whole packet too!🤦🏻‍♀️

Have a good day😃 x

Thanks all, eating lunch out now in a greaf city pub. Crispy buttermilk coated chicken breast, its in a bun with salad and bacon so not having the bun but am nibbling the chips

Morning all, i havent had any phone or internet signal all weekend. Ive been weighing and cooking food butnot logging it or calculating it on my carb manager as just couldnt log on to any site. Who knows how long this signal will stay with me.
Friday evening i stopped to buy fancy doughnuts, i shouldnt have.
Went home and had a slice of ham, some cheddar and olives. Then had lots of white wine and one of the doughnuts. Daughter 2 arrived and she had the same idea, a big box of fancy doughnuts so i had another..
Promised to be good yesterday and started out with great intentions but kndw the carb monster was in me from all the wine. Late breakfast of two eggs scrambled slice of ham and half avocado mashed with tomato. Lunch was a burger, some olivrs, some almonds, grilled haloumi. And then more wine and another two doughnuts.

Wine just has to happen sometimes, especially when the weather is nice! Doughnuts maybe not so much lol, but they are hard to resist, aren't they.

Your meals sound good though. I love avocados, but haven't had one in ages because they were too high in syns for SW - but CCing opens that back up :). I miss the Aussie avocados i used to get, huge things but always full of flavour.

Avocados are one of the greatest foods ever! Your lunch yesterday sounds lovely too, I love halloumi!

Hope you have a good day today!

Thanks. Had my berry, oat and almond smoothie this morning. Im tweaking it a bit to lower the carbs. Just had a small lunch of a burger and half an avocado. Then sorted out the fridge as i need to go shopping.
I made some cauliflower and almond soup yesterday. I have 3 portions in the freezer for next weeks lunches. Wrote down all the ingredients so can calculate the carbs and cals.
Trying to decide on a swim or a walk

Ended up going shopping and swimming then. Swam 12 lenghts and then aqua jogged for 8 so 20 in total. I tried hard to work my arms and chest. Then came home and decided to go for early dinner with husband and Oscar to local pub that has a playground. Ordered the fish and chips. I ate the fish and salad, i removed about half of the batter and had about 4 chips, oscar had the rest.
Home then and had one very nice glass of red wine and now im in bed.
Smoothie weighed and waitting to be whizzed for breakfast. Will see about a walk or a swim first, depends on what time i get up and the weather.
Husband has an appointment in limerick so going to meet him for lunch.

Back