Tipperary wobbles into 2024

OMG you took batter off? That takes some willpower, well done!

All the swimming sounds good, i used to love doing aqua exercise. Enjoy lunch!

Well done on losing the holiday gain already, lots of exercise as well - brilliant. I have been off the keto wagon for a few days back on today! Cauliflower and almond soup sounds lovely, did you use ground almonds?

Yep did, so onions, cauliflower... Both frozen from Iceland. Then ground almonds and two cloves garlic and stock. Cooked and whizzed.
Gain this morning but hopefully just a temp thing. Went swimming before work again

Still no phone signal at home so can only log in at odd moments at work.
Monday went swimming did 20 lengths 7am
Breakfast smoothie at 10.30
Lunch out at 12.30 chicken satay salad with avocado
Dinner 7pm a burger and some asparagus
Walk 3km
Half glass or less red wine

Today swim at 7am 24 lenghts this time, 12 a swimming and 12 aquajoggig and have been concentrating on side boob upper arms and back fat.
I have my smoothie and will try to hold put to 11am break. Salad made with spinach and rocket, chicken breast, cashews, tomotoes and cucumber. Plan for dinner is a poached egg and sprouting broccolli.

Weekend excess gone again but have to be so careful i dont just fall into the off during the week and back on at weekend.

First mini goal is to fit back into my Cath Kidston size 12 flowery trousers sometime in August

Last edited:
I’m sure you can hit that goal tipp😃 x

Well done on the swimming! Great exercise! You'll be back in the lovely trousers in no time!

I tried the trousers on and i need to lose about 5 inches of belly to fit them, so a tough target but a target.

Unofficial weigh in has me dropped below 80kg but more importantly BMI below 35. So im now obese, not cat 2 obese or morbidly obese just plain old obese. I need to stay focussed now to improve that for Friday.

No swimming this morning or next few days TOTM so need to replace that with something.

Well done Tipp, that is my next BMI goal to get to under 35, may take a wee while however! Just checked and 14 st 8lbs will do it for me! Take care Hun. xxx

Yep did, so onions, cauliflower... Both frozen from Iceland. Then ground almonds and two cloves garlic and stock. Cooked and whizzed.

Sounds delicious I will give it a try, thanks tipp. Looks like you are doing really well here and the low carb life is suiting you so far! Well done on the weight loss and exercise, I'm sure you will reach your goal of getting back into those trousers.

Morning all, no exercise yesterday but went for a 3km walk this morning. The dog was happy.
Having my smoothies at tea break time, 11am and trying to eat diner by 7pm so giving me about a 16 hour fasting.
On track for a loss this week, i need to stay focussed today. The daily weigh ins are helping.
And today im wearing size 12 white jeans, im not saying they look pretty, but the zip is up. Stretch m and s so a decent fit anyway. Wearing with a baggy linen tunic to cover bagvy belly

Just to say, im not really a size 12,my top is still an 18 but these jeans are stretchy and fit but need a baggy top over them.

So official weigh has me at 78.9kg and BMI of 34.6. Thats a loss of 1.4kg this week and 3.1kg since back from holidays.

Back