Tipperary wobbles into 2024

Hi. Hope you don't mind but thought I'd have a nosey through a few your posts as you mentioned you're on here quite a bit.
I'm envious of your job. I've always loved airports, such a great atmosphere. I used to watch Airport and Airline and wish I was able ro work on check-in or information.
I didn't really see how your weight loss journey is going but good luck, hope it's going well :)

Thanks Jahalia. I started here about a year ago at 80kg and during the summer got down to about 72kg. Then I changed jobs, went on holidays, had crap to deal with and was unemployed so weight went back on and today I am 75.5kg. New job just started about 3 weeks ago and I'm still in training.

My bolognese will be a disaster. I've only just got to the freezer now for the quorn and the veg. When I put it into the pot the chickpea pasta had turned to total chickpea mush. I'm going to cook it anyway, it won't be "pasta bolognese" but it will be low fat, high in fibre and high in protein.

Oh no Tipperary... that's such a pity! Is it tasty at least?

But I am intrigued by the chickpea pasta??

Well I can tell you that I am wondering about chickpea pasta too as all I got was sludge but it tastes fine, sort of like an all mixed up cottage pie.
I have 1 small buckwheat pancakes left and they are now stuffed with the mix and a slice of vegan cheese and in a lunchbox for tomorrow.

Overnight oats for breakfast with green spearmint tea. Lunch and snacks ready for work. Discovery channel won't work so no Matt Brown before I.go to work.

Had all my meals and snacks plannned today but a bit annoyed as I had a sausage roll for lunch at the coffee shop. Annoyed more cos I don't even like them. In the classroom again today and we were offered an hour for lunch but the class decided to only take half hour so I.couldn't actually get to the break room eat and back in that time. Settled for a sausage roll as it was all I could afford at the coffee shop....we were in a different building and I needed something warm.

Not on :( did they at least let you finish half hour early after the half hour lunch?

Love chickpeas - did it go down ok or just feel like too many all at once if you get me? I'm very tempted to try it

I don't seem to have a problwm normally with beans or pulses so the chickpea and quorn.was fine, just not rhw texture it was supposed to be. I stopped for a swim on the way home and now just in from bringing Oscar and Zara for a walk, they are a right pair and gang up on me.
That's 3 swims I've done, all pretty short. The last time I'm rushed into it and put my shoulder out. I enjoy a swim though and always feel.good after it and know that my upper arms and back muscles get a workout.

They do say swimming is one of the best forms of exercise so hopefully all good! :) Fingers crossed no injuries this time! :)

I was a little bit bad last nifht:rolleyes:. In was a bit wound up about something and needed to go to bed but knew I wouldn't sleep. I thought about having a glass of wine but well that meant I'd have more and we had none open so I had a glasd of maple whiskey with ice...it was yummy. But then I had a slice of French bread with a lump of butter. It was as good as the best cake or chocolate or cheese I have ever had.
Weight down a bit this morning but will wait until tomorrow until.its official.
Think I will try to stick to small amounts if swimming and a walk if I can each day as too much of one or the other seem to bother bits of me.
Got my timetable for next week...all 4 or 5 am starts....:mad:

Wow you will be up early so Tipp... How early will you have to leave the house?

I agree about the swimming, I automatically feel so much better after it.. Way better than the gym... I am going tonight too... and its fantastic for weightloss and toning.

Im with you on bread.. Its the greatest thing since... well sliced bread!! my weakness is the small soup rolls with loads of butter... even better if they are warm!!

Leave one hour before, hair and makeup down to 20mins so could be up.as early as 2am. I'll be moving into the spare room so for the week. Good job the others have moved out to the garden.

It shouldnt but it could be. Its the airline I've been assigned, they have their flights early. But I could get moved.
No swimming or walking today, home lateish and have an exam tomorrow.

Oh crikey Tippy that is rough, all those early starts! But I;m sure you'll breeze through and be your charming self.

So with you on the bread, I love it - but it's just one way, sadly, it don't love me back. I have no restraint - someone toasted crumpets this morning and I could feel my hand twitching as I just stopped myself from grabbing one buttery, chewy piece of loveliness out of her hand :D :D

Morning all, a slight improvement on my numbers

Weight 76.2kg was 76.6kg
BMI 33.42 was 33.6

A loss of 400g this week, it was 200g less yesterday but whiskey and bread has claimed its price.
Toast, egg and ham for breakfast now as I'm in early and have an exam.

Back