Tipperary wobbles into 2024

The time with Oscar yesterday sounds great fun.

Re the potassium and magnesium, I find the best deals are on Amazon - usually a brand called Linden.

Hi tipp, sounds like you have been super busy but family time and tapas sounds lovely. It's good that you can do flexi hours in work to build up a bit of time off. Hope you have a good weekend :)

Thanks all. Ali I am taking magnesium and it has calcium in it. I don't use salt at all, I just don't like it, so thanks for the tip about lo salt but nope I won't be using it. Every now and then I get a craving for something salty and have a packet of crisps but I don't use salt in any food.

Well I wasn't good at all. And I haven't had any exercise at all. Trying to start good today and having my smoothie and need to figure out what to have for lunch. I didn't do any cooking or food planning yesterday.
I did do some longer term planning. I've told you about the lively tea I bought in Paris, Kusmi green tea, well I finally got the website to take my debit card and ordered some. I've got green tea with rose, green tea with lemon/ginger, green tea with mint and one I haven't tried green tea with seaweed. They are proper leaves and at home I normally make a pot on my caftiere but can't have that on my desk at work. So I've also ordered two glass and wooden brew mugs for work. So I can be sipping away while working. I hwt through about 3 cups ( each 500ml) at work while at my desk.

So that's part of my plan, was very annoyed though that after ordering the mugs I was given a delivery date in October
I'm also waiting on my vibro plate to arrive. Life should get back to normal now, the show is finished and baby is born so no major pulls on my time.,. I have a training day at work this week and a job interview next week but neither are major draines for time or travel.

At least you're still here, Tipp.
Sometimes, when life is really busy, that's enough of an achievement.
And you've got plans for making things better for yourself. Once you get going with the vibro plate and the green tea, there'll be no stopping you!

Thanks, I just find work.so boring at times that its draining and exhausting and I have no energy when I get home. Even though I.outwardly seem vibrant and energetic I just don't have it in me when I get home to go out.
I'm very weak and dizzy today and just hoping to get through work and get home at 5pm.
Had smoothie for breakfast and just now some crackers, sweetcorn.and peanuts. I feel.I.need some meat for dinner buy don't really fancy any...will see later.
Have a good day all.

I have the same problem, for slightly different reasons.
I'm autistic (if I say "mildly" - well, there's no such thing really, but I mean that I don't look too weird with it, and I make myself fit in as well as I can!)
and I am subjected to so many sounds and just busy-ness around me, and my brain doesn't cope well with constantly translating myself to the outside world and the outside world to me. So I'm always exhausted when I get home! I then need absolute peace, before I can cope with any more activity. And if there's any busyness at the weekend, then I struggle even more, as I really need my down time!

Tipp you have had so much going on recently, new job, new grandson, cookery classes and then trying to diet/eat healthy on top of that - it's a lot. Don't be too hard on yourself, listen to your body. Hopefully things will start to calm down a bit now as you say, I think you are doing really well :)

Yeah, exactly what Clareel says! Your life has been action packed lately and things will get better once you've got a rhythm going xx

Feel much better today. I was very weak yesterday (totm started) and found it hard to even sit never mind think. Took Oscar for a short walk after work, very little exercise but some fresh air. Then had homemade chicken goujons, potato gratnand grilled veg for dinner followed by a slice of maderia and herbal tea. Slept well and woke up feeling great

Morning all, just getting ready to head off to work. Having my smoothie for breakfast and have lunch ready. I got some wraps, but made with sweet potato instead of wheat flour. So I've cooked a burger and its iny lunch box along with spinach and tomato. I also have grapes and peanuts and some of my oat bars.
My tea arrived and right now I am having green tea with mint and seaweed, its lovely.

Ha, that's hilarious. I hope you like the tea, I only get the different green ones.
I don't know what's wrong with me, I'm very weak.qmd dizzy again today. Souch so that I'm actually shaking. I don't think its food as in hunger related. But could be a build up of something bad or lack of something. I stopped drinking my tea earlier as it was making me too hot and have had lots of water. It was green tea qith imr and seaweed so must look that up and see if seaweed has any contra indications with anything, I know liquorice can raise blood pressure.
Also think I will try to see my acupuncturist this weekend, she usually works miracles regardless of the problem.
I don't have two much of a difficult day at work, just working away on my own and can leave at 4pm if I want to. Though I am in an open office with over 60 people and getting overwhelmed with all the sounds, and the smells and even the lights.

Talk later

Don't like the sound of that dizziness! I think you'd have to drink a lot of green tea for that to happen, hun - get to a doctor xx

and I am subjected to so many sounds and just busy-ness around me, and my brain doesn't cope well with constantly translating myself to the outside world and the outside world to me. So I'm always exhausted when I get home! I then need absolute peace, before I can cope with any more activity. And if there's any busyness at the weekend, then I struggle even more, as I really need my down time!

I really feel for you, it must be so.difficult just getting through each day. I'm not on the autistic spectrum, I do have high sensitivity and get overwhelmed trying to filter out everything around me. I work in an open plan office with over 60 people none of which I need to interact with to do.my job. And all I can here is constant noise, I'm usually attuned to.about 6 separate conversations at the same time and today my brain is just buzzing with it
I choose to take my breaks on my own and sit alone for some peace.
We have a visitor to the office today and I have described myself to him as someone who chooses to be a grumpy old person

Anyway, acupuncture appointment organised for Saturday so.hopefully that fixes me for a while.

Oh...and I haven't found any contra indications for seaweed so can safely finish my tea.

Oh...and I haven't found any contra indications for seaweed so can safely finish my tea.
Just to let you know that seaweed can be high on iodine so can be an issue for people with thyroid issues.

Btw, needing downtime doesn't equal "grumpy old person"! For me it's happy old person. Or maybe not - 60 is the new 40??
Funny as I'm very social - but recharge by myself. I'm an introvert masquerading as an extrovert......

60 is the new 40?? Funny as I'm very social - but recharge by myself. I'm an introvert masquerading as an extrovert......

Absolutely lol - I love mixing with people too but equally love coming home after work, shutting the door and having time to myself (and the cats :)).

Back