Tipperary wobbles into 2024

Oh what a gorgeous pic! And what gorgeous coloured hair your older grandchild has - quite cherubic :).

Sorry about the gain, it's too easy to throw caution to the wind at the weekend eh? What about no wine for a week or two?

So I used the vibro plate 3 times yesterday and once today. I don't feel like I've done a workout like some people suggest you do. But yes different poses on it shake different bits.

Trying to plan my week. I was taking next Monday off work and going away with daughter 2 for a few days but now she is off to Spain with a friend. I also have a job interview on Tuesday and had booked the afternoon off for it but they called and want to change it to Friday morning. So I've asked husband if he has any plans and we might leave Friday morning, go to interview and go on to Cork then for a long weekend...off to the beach again.

So I used the vibro plate 3 times yesterday and once today. I don't feel like I've done a workout like some people suggest you do. But yes different poses on it shake different bits.

Have you been using the arm stretchy things? That's supposed to help (I believe).

And there's lots of exercise routines on You Tube if you're game - they looked massively hard work to me :classic_roll_eyes:.

Lots of beach walking, that'll be plenty of exercise :).

0.6kg increase again today. Couldn't believe the Wii.
I was doing OK yesterday but then family ordered Chinese takeaway for dinner and I had some.salt and chilli chicken and even as I was eating it I was feeling sick. So body now full of msg and salt
Having a smoothie for breakfast and have a shopping list for on the way home which includes a soup hand blender. I was vkwnsing broccoli soup yesterday when the stick broke and splashed boiling soup all over me.
I used the vibro plate yesterday but won't use it today as I feel I am still vibrating from it, my legs, my head and my heart. I'm not sure if its from the plate or cos I wasn't feeling the best anyway. So will give it a rest today and try to go for a walk later.

My days off are sorted for the weekend so an interview For iday morning and then hopefully 3 nights away at the beach. Daughter 1 will find it hard with the two babies.
Smoothie for breakfast and having sw beogies now ( puffed wheat crackers only 20 cals each) with cold brocolli soup. Its quite thick and I'm just not bothered heating it.

Ah Tipp sorry the scales are up, it's good that you clothes are still fitting well though. Gain after Chinese food is definitely water retention, I put 4lb overnight on Friday after having Chinese.

Beautiful picture of your grandchildren :classic_smile:

I hope this week goes quickly for you, a long weekend in Cork sounds lovely.

Food today was sort of a nibbly break.and lunch. Some soup, a bite of chicken, half a veggie bake thingy from Gosh, a brogie and a cracker with almond butter. Dinner just now oven baked breaded cod, some oven chips, salad with greens/sweetcorn/tomato and a glass of slimline tonic water with elderflower. And 15 minutes on vibro plate.

OK the Chinese weight is gone (you know what I mean) and back to Sunday morning. I did 15 minutes jiggling last night and the same just now. smoothie for breakfast and bits and pieces for lunch including broccoli soup and sweetcorn salad.
Today WILL be a god day

Two more lots of jiggling today and a very slow walk with Oscar. We has to see the cows and the sheep and the doggies and climb gates and then I gave him a bath before leaving him with his Mama for bed. Smoothie for breakfast and broccoli soup for break, I was to have more soup and crackers and salad for lunch but was starving and needed to get out of office so went to deli and sat down and had a focaccia with chicken and pesto, it did me good and was sorted for a good afternoon of working. so lunch was two small baked fishcakes, the corn salad I didn't have for lunch and a small tub butter bean puree and the other half of the veggie bake thing I didn't have yesterday. Weekend sorted, beach hotel not available so heading Way out Whest to a country hotel. Body treatment booked for 5pm and dinner for 7.

Back in WiFi land.
Finished last night with one glass of red wine and a slice of toast with butter. Then fell into.a blissful sleep watching Midsomer Murders.
Smoothie for breakfast and now having brogie, sweetcorn,spinach and cold fishcake. Have had 4 cups green tea with seaweed and lots of peeing. 15 mins on vibro plate before I left and another teeny drop in weight.

Last edited:
You're being very good about the vibro plate.
Do you think it's working?

I'm wondering what to do to incorporate more exercise without having to go out a lot!

Weekend away sounds perfect with body treatment and dinner booked! Green tea with seaweed has got to be doing some good - it just sounds so healthy. Glad to hear scales are being a bit kinder this week.

Hope you are having a lovely time away :)

Back