Tipperary wobbles into 2024

Morning all, still eaiting on the glasses. Im trying to be ok with food but exercise still very difficult to fit in. Will do what i canbut not going to be overlyconcerned until new year

Morning all and i hope you all had a good christmas day. Well im stuffed, and exhausted. I love christmas and all the build up to it and particularly the homemade aspect to it. But work was so intense this year and not knowing what time i would have off took from it a bit. I finally got to leave the office at 6pm Friday and am back in tomorrow at 8am for another two days and dont have the new year schedule yet.
Weight feels way up but will look at it properly in new year. Need to get some sort of a proper exercise routine in place that fits around work.

Morning, Christmas was really nice. Had far too much prosecco though. Didn't count points yesterday and won't today either as out to our friends house later. Good idea to restart in the new year. I will get back to WW from tomorrow but not as strict. Xx

Glad you had a good Chrsitmas tipp, so frustrating to not know what you will be working. I hope work is not too bad at this time of the year :)

Hi all, just chilling today and will be backwith you all properly tomorrow. I managed to get tomorrow off.

Happy New Year Tippy🎉X

Happy New Year! Enjoy your day off today :classic_big_grin:

Morning all lying in bed about to get up. Im normally the first up even when not at work and usually up before 7. But for some reason two are up this morning early and off to work. So going to wait for them to go and will get up then and get wii out and weigh in. Im nervous as i feel HUGE :eek:

Its was my birthday yesterday, 51 now and feeling every day of it. I got some money for my birthday and also a promise of a present and need a few things to help weight loss. So firstly a warm cozy hi viz coat for morning or evening walks and a torch. Getting son to get them at the local agri store as then a valid business expense. Then buying new runners and insoles. Finally need to renew pool membership, now that im working i can do a monthly direct debit but hoping husband gives me something for deposit.
So walking swimming and wii should keep me busy for a while... Just have to fit it in with work. Im aiso thinking of buying a second smoothie maker to keep at work. Just a cheap LIDL one maybe, or i might even find one in a charity shop. I find the smoothies dont travel too well when already blended. Does anyone pre make them and how long do they last?

So work and life wise a catch up. Im still a temp in civil service snd should be until summer and have already applied as 2019 temp. Ive been lucky and placed in local government office so a 5 minute drive from home. Im moving through the process in the permanent competition got called for and passed the exam stage in December and have the interview stage in two weeks. Daughter one has interview as well and its the same week as daughter twos 30th birthday. So all 3 of us going to Dublin for the weekend. I have an escape room planned as a birthday activity for us so need to loss my big belly so interview suit fits again and get more active so i am a bit more supple for the escape room.
So i suppose i am on a mini two week challenge.

Morning, Im back again and its The NOT Good, The VERY Bad and totally ugly.

Ive weighed and measured and the more observant of you will see that Ive changed my stats and signature and my ticker, though ticker may take overnight to update.
At my heaviest ever I was 85.5kg, when I started here in 2017 I was 80.5kg...today I am 84.2kg and a BMI of 36.93. Not good at all.

So the stats are

Weight: 84.2kg
BMI: 36.93
Bust: 115cm
Under bust: 100cm
Waist (around navel): 110cm
Hips (on hip bone): 118cm
Thigh: 64 cm
Upper arm: 39cm

Just had my breakfast smoothie and weighed all the ingredients to work out calories for the base.
Its 45g porridge oats, 30g flax seed, 5g cacoa powder and up to 200g pear. That is 430kcal.
Ive also had magnesium, vit B and milk thistle.

I have soup made for lunch, mainly spinach but added celery, onion and courgette cos that's what was left in the fridge.
Our two freezers are full of food so Ive suggested we use up all the bits this month, I just hope it has some healthy food in it. But at a push it has half used bags of veg that can be made into soups. I know I have some quorn and vegan bits.

I don't quite have a plan yet but definitely limit wine to weekend only, cut out animal fats and no sugar.
Friday as usual will be weigh in day but seeing this week as a get ready sort out a routine type week.

Been to Iceland and got lots of bags of frozen onions for soup making. Also got a vegan hummous pizza, some bean sausages, tofu burgers and a sw vegetable dansk for work lunch tomorrow to try.

Had the spinach soup, a grated carrot and half the pizza for lunch, worked out about 500kcal. Would love a mince pie or some chocolate now. STAY STRONG AND RESIST.

Got my new hi viz jacket so if im up at 7am can go for a walk then breakfast and shower before work. Im not scheduled now until 9.30am starts most days.

Last edited:
You can do this Tipp! I know the feeling about wanting to keep eating bad stuff, i could munch my way through a loaf of bread right now! Luckily there's none in the house - and it's going to stay that way.

Well done on the work front, all sounds like it's going well x

A short walk, 2.5km and it hurt. First of all it felt like my lungs were burning. Then my calves hurt, both of those eased soon but my back got sore so i turned back. Dinner just now the same as lunch.

Ok 400g down which brought me out of 84s. Had a walk, just ashort 2km and it was lovely. Pitch black going out in hiviz with headlamp and torch. But then the birds started singing and by the time i got back it was bright. Smoothie for breakfast now and i have soup packed for lunch with aubergine dip, carrots, tomatoes, crackers and grapes.

I did have a square of dairymilk going to bed:oops:

Hi Tipp, I posted in your other diary by mistake. Off to a brilliant start, bit of weight loss already - very motivational. Well done on the exercise as well. Interview in 2 weeks and trip to Dublin is a nice mini goal, best of luck.

Gosh a million house points for going walking in this weather, it is freezing out there!

Lunch prep sounds spot on. I've just got the Skinny Slow Cooker Veg book, so will hopefully have a few nice meals to take into work from next week. I love the simplicity of a slow cooker but always find the meals bland at the end, so perhaps following a recipe might actually help? :classic_roll_eyes::classic_big_grin:

It wasnt too bad out this morning and ive just been out again now for another 2k. Pitch black this time and a bit creepy. Lunch as planned with some grapes and will be same again tomorrow. For dinner it was iceland sw vegetable dhansk. I had half of it with 2 brogies and then a cracker with crunchy peanut butter.
No sugar, wine or animal fats... But the fay isnt over yet.
I told everyone at work ive given up weekday wine and then they all agreed today was a very bad day for that as it was a really bad day at work, i reckon most left and went to the pub afterwards

Back