Tipperary wobbles into 2024

He was perfect, i drooled a lot and i avoided wine. I know 100g is nothing but i suspect it was more on Monday when i didnt weigh in but also need to be very careful that i dont just fall into a habit on weight on at weekend and then same amount off during the week.
Lots of chocolate as someone is leaving, i avoided the party and am now eating an apple. Didnt walk at lunch but will get out sharpish at 5 and go for a walk at home. Think it will be Iceland vegan pizza for dinner and some rocket.

Just in and had dinner, half vegan pizza and broccolli. Went for a walk in the dark just a quick 2.5km.

Im finding staying away from chocolate easier than staying away from wine. But know if i have wine then i will have toast and butter and cheese and chocolate. I need to get my weight under 80kg and my BMI under 35 quickly as my body goes into panic mode above this. Sleeping is more difficult andi need to get some weight off these ankles.

Bit down this morning but will still be hard to reach this weeks target. Thats what always happens, off plan for a few days and trying then to catch up with myself. Itd only the weigh in every day that kerps me focussed. Vegan pizza and broccolli for lunch and not sure whats for dinner yet. Probably just a veg burger and sime salad and maybe a pitta.

Sorry for all the constsnt typos, its not spelling mistakes but fat fingers

Sounds like a good weekend Tipp, 100g is nothing and will be gone in a few days. Food doesn't sound too bad at all, curry is perfect in this weather!
I also need to weigh daily to stay accountable.
Hope your week is going quick at work, over half way now!

Yep thanks clareel, we had sad Monday, full moon Tuesday and hump Wednesday this week. Been out for a short walk, only 2km as it was dark and very mucky. And had dinner of veg fingers, pitta bread, spinach broccoli hunmous and peanuts. And i had a treat, a glass of slimline tonic water.

So how good am i. Bought a multipack of kitkats yesterday for a work party but i didnt get to go as was stuck on a call. Had to refer a difficult client up to my manager and said i would pay her in chocolate if she sorted it out. Opened the kitkats to pay my debt and discovered they were 4 fingers instead of two, even more scrummy. Kept the remaining kitkats in my drawer for serious emergencys. Then today one of our colleagues on a temp transfer to another section came to us complaining the new section has no cake or chocolate and i gave her a kitkat, she was so happy. And i had another apple... And tried to tell everyone it tasted just as good as a kitkat, no one believed me.

Up and had a weigh in and a 15 min jiggle. Im wearing my runners with supports to jiggle and dont lock my knees. I dont know if its doing my weight any good but it does seem to help with calve cramping and trapped wind, still have lots of wind but not trapped.
Weigh in brings me to my goal this week, just have to keep it till tomorrow when it officially counts and my little fishy can swim. But last week i was ahead of my goal so need to stay focussed this weekend.

Cor you're like a magic fairy dispensing chocolate gifts! :)

Good luck for WI but I'm sure you'll do well, sounds like you've had a great week.

So coming home decided i was very tired and wouldnt go for a walk. Then daughter told me she got intervew results and failed. She was devastated. So my phone beeps and amazingly ive passed. Means im now waiting for a permanent job, could be 2 years. But wont get to stay where i am now. Happy for me, upset for daughter. And have decided im having a glass of wine

Official weigh in day and Im down 500g. Should be happy I suppose but that's since last Wednesday so 10 days loss rather than just 7. Weight now 80.9kg and BMI 35.47. Im bang on my target now but last week was ahead so need to stay very focussed.
I did have 2 glasses red wine last night and 3 choc truffles as a celebration/commiseration. And I can feel them now, sneezies started last night and sinuses. and head all blocked now.
Have promised daughter one some wine tonight and might do fish and chips (find its better for me than pizza or Chinese) but will try hard to stay away from sugar, Also might go out for lunch, I normally do on Fridays. But its an excuse to walk to the deli so I don't need to walk when I get home, and have soup and a vegan wrap.

Well done on the interview - sorry for your daughter of course, but there will be other things coming up for her. hope your wait isn't too long for a permanent role.

And yaye on the loss - focus on that it's a loss, not a gain, love, which is easy to do when you want it to be more.

Hi all, just in bed now and a very windy storm out. Did spme cooking today including buckwheat pancakes with iceland smoked bean vegan sausage, grilled courgette and s homemade sweetcorn salsa. 5 in the freezer ready for meals at work. I let them defrost and put them in a toaster bag and toast at work.

So annoyed, weight up by 1kg...:mad:. Yes a whole kilo. I know i went off plan. But thought by having fish and chips on Friday it was a better choice than pizza or chinese as no saturated fat, salt or msg. And i did drink a lot of wine on friday night but less than most weekends and had none at all last night... Unheard of for me on a Sat night. Sugar wise i had choc biscuit cake but less than one portion over the two days. I deliberately didnt weigh in on Saturday morning but so glad i did today as that 1kg means i have to be so focussed today. I fought so hard last week to lose 100g every day only to undo 10 days in 24hours. Id say my undoing was a pot noodle at about 2pm yesterday.
Had a smoothie for breakfast and added extra flaxseed. Have veg soup ready for lunch and broccolli and green beans cookek, might toss them in teeny bit avocado oil snd lots of garlic

Your menus sound great - and don't forget a daily weigh is ins't a true reflection, weight goes up and down for all sorts of reasons.

Are you having a fair bit of water?

Back