Tipperary wobbles into 2024

That’s good news. The rest will come off just as quick with all this exercise - just make sure your fluid intake keeps up too!

Thanks, I'm sure my work colleagues think i have a bladder the size of a bean the amount of times I am hopping up and down. On cup number 4 of herbal tea, my work cups are 500ml so almost 2L herbal tea
I have no oat bars left and hadn't a chance to make any so will need to find something to.get me through afternoon breaks for a day or two.
Had a nice walk this morning, probably won't get one this evening as have a meeting to go to. And not sure about the next few morning ones either as I need to build up hours at work and can't in the evenings as I've cookery classes to go to.
Will be leaving earlyish on Friday to get hair done, that will save a little bit of time next week in the morning as I won't be trying to spray my roots with colour after a shower, honestly I used a whole tin in a week. Growing old is a pain...and expensive

Well done of the fluid intake, I'm sure the rest of that gain will be flushed out in no time! Sounds like a busy few days ahead hope everything goes well :)

Thanks, well lost my routine yesterday evening. Ended up getting a packet of crisps from vending machine at 4pm as was starving and knew I wouldn't be home until 7pm. Then had some cookery class quiche for quick dinner. Out again and back at 10pm, it was still bright but too tired for a walk and hungry again. Had a "treat" of a slice of toast with butter. But then had a small drop of whiskey with ice a three chocolate biscuits. Annoyed mostly about the biscuits, one would have been plenty if sat down and ate it slowly.

Ah Tipp, it sounds so hard to keep on plan with such a busy schedule. Would it be worth trying to have some healthy snacks in your bag for when I’m get stuck away from home and you’re hungry?

I did have healthy snacks, that was my oat bars and dips and crackers....I just ran out yesterday and hadn't a chance to make any. I'm not concerned about a packet of crisps, only about 100 cals anyway. More annoyed that the vending machine has nothing healthy at all.
Tired now, in fact was tired last night and knew today I would have no energy. Fell back asleep and only awake now. No walk and having my smoothie, will be stopping for a sandwich on the way for break and lunch and will get a scone for afternoon break. No class this evening and I have a veg lasagne out of the freezer. Hoping to go for a walk or even a cycle then. In a classroom all day again today and tomorrow.
Talk later, enjoy everyone.

Crisps, 1 slice of toast a a few biscuits is not that bad, you can't be perfect ever day. Your plan sounds good for today, I hope you manage to get a bit of rest this evening as sounds like another busy day ahead tomorrow!

Half a chicken roll for break, the other half and half a scone for lunch and rest of scone just now. On herbal tea number 5 now.

Ditto what Clareel says, that doesn't sound too bad...but i know how easy it is to be annoyed about straying, I do it all the time (stray then feel guilty!) x

Plans got changed today. Lunch was ready in a lunch box along with healthy emergency snacks. And I was to have a cookery class this evening. Getting ready for a walk this morning and all plans changed when daughter said she needed to get to maternity hospital.
No it wasn't baby day but she wasn't feeling great and because of her history was told to come straight in.
Turns out nothing wrong but took 4 hours to tell us that. Missed work this morning and still sitting in an office now trying to catch up.time. lunch ended up being Thai restaurant and have enough left for dinner.

About 3 weeks and last one was two weeks late so any time from now too mid August. Next full moon I'd say.

The good, the bad and the ugly day 28 July 20th

Last weighed 20th July
75.8kg up from 76.6 kg down from 77.5kg,78.4kg
BMI 33.73 up 33.64 down from 33.99, 34.38

Official weigh in and 200g up since last week.
It shows me that I do need regular exercise and that evening nibbles are a disaster for me and finally processed for is a total no no.
Been a busy week. Heading to work early as I really need to build up hours and leaving early today to get my hair done.

Scary about your daughter! Glad the baby is ok and hanging on until near the due date..not long at all.
We all seem to be having a problem with the evening nibbles once we've settled down to relax. It's like a catch 22🙄 X

Had planned a healthy breakfast and lunch. Had Packed a lunch, crackers and beetroot salad for break with some cherries and blueberries. But full of wind and felt I.needed something more substantial and will be home lateish. So went out and got a wrap with.mixed leaves, potato salad, sundried tomatoes and chicken.and also.got a buttered scone. Had half of each for lunch and will have rest of scone for tea break, rest of wrap at hairdressers and last few crackers and salad for dinner
Need to.be good tonight as up early to.go to.Dublin to.collect daughter 2 and bring her home for a few weeks.

Last edited:
Was perfect and half of it left for dinner later so that's good.

Last edited:
That wrap does sound lovely, think I'll make them for lunch tomorrow..been wondering what to make for daughter & kids.Enjoy your time with daughter 2 x

Had the rest of the wrap and some homemade hummous and crackers for dinner along with two slow glasses of red wine and watched the last leg, definitely the funniest and cleverist TV programme about.

Back