Tipperary wobbles into 2024

Food and wine not great but not the worst either. Smoothie, nandos chicken pitta, some garlic bread, 2 packs popcorn, crackers, homemade hummous, 2 fingers kitkat, 3 glasses red wine. And 2 episodes of season one of game of thrones. Episide 3 on now.

Oh i have, but getting ready for the final seasonbu watching it all again. Its amazing what you miss and only spit second time around when you know the outcome of things. All the little clues built in.

Being restrained, came out to limerick to see if i could get a sport bag or lunch bag. Having lunch in thai restaurant and ordered vegan pad thai. Also went to tkmaxx and got great pair of shoes, well boots that look just crazy enough but my insoles fit in. Also got peanut butter powder, seasame oil a d two soup lunchboxes. I didnt get the red shirt that just about fits bit would look better with less weight.

Yesterday was good, had the rest of the pad thai for early dinner and then crackers and hummous as a snack. No alchohol, had a jiggle, no sugar. Didnt go for a proper walk as was tired when i got home from shopping.
Havent weighed in today, had a lot of salt over the past few days and concerned that will bring me up.
Thursday is my first set goal, to have BMI under 35, it will be very tight to make that.
Hoping to leave work bang on 5pm and go for a walk when i get home.

Thanks will do, had 1.5L today so far and about 5 500ml weak green tea.
Jiggle this morning and a walk this evening when i got home. Fingers crossed i have a good unofficial weigh in in the morning.
I was wearing my fat girl clothes but yesterday wore a pair of trousers i havent wore since before xmas and they were quite comfy.

I had to go to the sports shop to change my new runners. I had bought Nike Airmax (didnt know that) which have a cushion of air in the sole. Well my right sole burst and it was like walking on a flat tyre. They changed them no provlem and so the new ones brought me for a walk this evening. A reasonable 3km,a bit of a stretch in the day and no overtime meant it was a daylight walk.

Oh gosh that can't have been pleasant with the thing bursting on! Glad they changed them without any fuss.

I was thinking about you today, as I daydreamed about going off to live in France for a few months :). Maybe I could do a house swap with someone, really fancy trying Brittany for a little while in a few years :).

O yes please do.Susie and i can be your long term visitor that never leaves. Brittany is lovely but i prefer further south.
Just in bed and before i came up husband said he fancied a cup of tea, and i said id love a big slice of chocolate cake. Well now he has decided he is being careful what he eats so carefully explained to me that it would have too much sugar. I looked at him and asked when was the last time he saw me eat chocolate cake, in fact when did he ever see me eat chocolate cake. It hasnt dawned on him that cake is not a food i particularly eat anyway. How can men be so blind. Ive written my food diaries here for quite a while and you could probably read cake on it possibly 6 or 7 times.

Morning, well unofficial weigh in has me at just under 80kg now and BMI of 35.04, a tantalising 0.04 away from being morbidly obese. And the target i had set myself for tomorrow. Will have to be so fucussed to get there. That was just a fun target i am still over a kilo from proper target.
Didnt have a good night, my heart decided to race and beat way to fast and then my head decided to join it. It happens an odd time and the next day im very weak and dizzy and shaky, so hope its a slow day a work.
Just having my smoothie now and have more skinny noodles for lunch. Hoping to drink lots of water today and go for another walk this evening.
Had a jiggle and included 40 squats in it and am now also trying to touch my toes... Thats not going to be easy, my back and legs are very inflexible but sure its worth a try.

O yes please do.Susie and i can be your long term visitor that never leaves. Brittany is lovely but i prefer further south.

Anytime Tipp :D.

Morning, well unofficial weigh in has me at just under 80kg now and BMI of 35.04, a tantalising 0.04 away from being morbidly obese. And the target i had set myself for tomorrow. Will have to be so fucussed to get there. That was just a fun target i am still over a kilo from proper target..

Wow your BMI is so close to your target, you can do it, hun!

Didnt have a good night, my heart decided to race and beat way to fast and then my head decided to join it. It happens an odd time and the next day im very weak and dizzy and shaky, so hope its a slow day a work.

I wonder if the heart racing is due to stress? I get it from time to time and pop a St John's Wort, which really helps - worth a go?

It probably is Susie but also sometimes set off when immune system goes low.
Is SJW a quick fix when needed or a take it overtime as preventitive

Having an Iceland No Bull tofu burger. I didnt like the othe No Bull burgers and i dont like these ones either. Ate half of it and gave up.

Wow Tipp your diary makes me feel tired you are so busy! Food looks good and varied, definitely do not worry about a little bit too much wine after all the stress you have had recently. Well done on scales coming down, I also need to re-watch all of GoT in prep for the new series, might start that this weekend :classic_big_grin:

BMI of 34.9 and weight 79.6kg
I did it, i just barely got my BMI under 35 for Valentines Day. I am no longer morbidly obese, just obese.
Will add that to my signature later when at a laptop rather than phone. But tomorrows official weigh in day anyway.

Back