Tipperary wobbles into 2024

Morning well i managed to stay on track yesterday including a 2.5km walk last night. But not brave enough to weigh in yet. Will do so tomorrow morning. I know i say daily weigh ins keeps me focussed but dont want too much negativity either.

Decided i needed to get out of office so came out to a deli for soup and having bread with it. Its so dry that ive givenin and put butter on it

Morning all, well.since Tuesdsy ive had a rather odd week. Been completely off plan and disorganised. Feel like im in a bit of limbo waiting on a call to tell me im moving jobs. Jumping everytime my phone buzzes and cant settle to anything. Know i need to take two weeks off work but not sure when.

Sorry you're a bit out of sorts Tipp. Hope you will find out what is going on soon with your time off etc!

Hi thanks. Well another weekend eating totally of plan and feeling uck. Have had no exercise at all, weather is a downpour outside. Havent been sleeping properly and feeling hungry and cold the whole time. Probably just a bit rundown and head also not in the right place.
Have a long day at work today, not a great start for brrakfast had 3 slices toast with peanut butter. I have veg soup and cooked veg for lunch and hope to do some shopping after work. Need porridge and breakfast stuff and also some vitamins.
Hopefully can pull myself out of this today.

Sometimes I find I just need a little off plan break with time not spent thinking about food every minute of the day - and I do snap out of it after a few days - so I'm sure you'll be the same Tipp.

Not sleeping well doesn't help, but hopefully that will improve once the job situation is sorted out x

Toast with peanut butter is not that bad, sometimes you need a bit of energy. Lots of nice veggies for lunch, are you drinking enough water? Hope you're feeling better soon!

Definitely sounds like you're a bit run down. Hope you feel better soon. And your food today wasn't too bad at all. Xx

Thanks all. Still not sleeping great and having very vivid dreams when i do. I wascup last nigjt with very bad heartburn and hsd nothing i could take.
Starting today well and having my breakfast smoothie with porridge and flaxseed and pear. And green tea. Then i have an aldi veg carribean stew thingy.
Yep, i agree, i havent been drinking enough water and need to stop on the wasy to work to get both alka selzter and bottles of water.

So, the good news, i finally have a start date of April 1st for my new job. And after calculating leave due i can finish nrxt Friday, in favt im even trying to wangle it to finish Thursday evening.

Its not a great job, i will have the pleasure:rolleyes: of working in a social welfare office, giving people their dole. I can move after 2 years and already made it known a transfer back to my current role would be welcome. But it is a permanent job and will give us as a family some sense of security, not much money:rolleyes: but permanency.

So, will try to get everything back on track today, i particularly need to sort out the wind, indigestion and lack of sleep. I can finish at 4pm today so plenty of time for a walk, hopefully it doesnt rain.

I may check in with you all a few times tofay to try to keep me focussed.

Oh that's great news on the start date Tipp, and the chance to have a decent break in between - bon voyage a France? :)

Like you say, it's permanent and you will have the security of regular money coming in - and then you can transfer back in a while :).

Re the wind, etc - I get that bigtime from porridge and flax now, but used to be fine with it - maybe leave it out for a day or two and see if things improve? Or maybe it's lots of veg?

Still ok today, 4 green tea with rose anf 1L water. Had crackers and hummous forbreak and two teeny rice cakes with dark choc, not bad so far

Good morning all.
18 days, thats how many days it is that the Wii said it was since i weighed in. And ive put on 1.1kg. Very surprised it wasnt more.

So official figures
Weight 80.7kg
BMI 35.39

I wasnt going to weigh in, a bit afraid but did as needed a kick up the bum. So 1.1 kg up and need to get it down again.

So plan is on a 4 day detox. Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday.
Wednesday is my last day at work so am sure it will be a cake day and will have to taste some. Then Thursday am going out for a chinese and some wine with everyone from work.

So starting with two cups of hot water with lemon then will have my normal breakfast smoothie later. Have veg soup made with broccolli and spinach and peas.

So my real increase is 1.4kg.
Just put a new app ony phone purely to plot losses and it allowed enter previous data. And its set to remind me to do so every morning.

Had 3 large cups hot water with lemon and 3 large cups green tea. And a porridge smoothie. Hoping to flush excess salt and sugar out.

Well Tipp the gain is not too bad, you have recognised it now and have a plan. 4 day detox sounds good! Great news about the job, might not be the most exciting but a bit of job security is nice. Best of luck with the weekend, I'm sure that gain will be gone in no time!

Well done on starting the day with lemon and hot water, I keep meaning to do it and just heading straight for the coffee machine :classic_roll_eyes:.

That's only a small gain hun and you will whooshie it away with the green tea, marvellous stuff!

Thanks @Clareel and @ladyfelsham. I dont drink coffee, havent for over 5 years now so hot water and lemon is just a different flavour herbal tea really.

Have had the 3 hot water and lemon, about 4 herbal...todays tra is green tea with lemongrass. My porridge and flaxseed smoothie with 2 pears. And two bowls soup with some hummous and two multigrain crackers. I suppose the crackers and hummus arent exactly detox but not bad either.
Off for a walk now.

So, decision made and 7 nights in canaries booked for in 9 days. 2kg down would make it easier and more comfortable for travel.

Back