Tipperary wobbles into 2024

WOOHOO go topless girl, good on you - and who cares what your OH says, men are so strange about things like that... anyhoo, not his decision :).

You did make me smile about the comment re Daughter 1 being so 'ordinary' - what a harsh indictment :D.

Also mad about the eggs already being hard boiled, never heard of that before - but I guess it does make sense, especially if you're in a tourist area where you might not have the facilities to boil eggs (although a friend did tell me once she boils them in her kettle!).

Well i had more wine when we got back. And now im having my favourite hangover breakfast of sausage and coleslaw sandwiches.
No plans for today other than splashing about in the pool. Slighly tainted by the fact husband now wont sit outdoors or go in the pool. Last week we saw a rat in the garden and reported it to the agent. He said they are all over the island and dont bother people, they just live in the trees. And that the council doesnt allow you to trap or poison them. Well our one rat has turned into lots of rats running along the boundary fence and hedge. While i dont like them husband positively hates them and now wont go out into the garden.

LOLOL love that cartoon, fits me to a tee!

sausage and coleslaw sandwiches

Yes I can see that working. I'd do cheese - melted cheese - for it to work. Hope you get a chance to snooze and generally recuperate :).

our one rat has turned into lots of rats running along the boundary fence and hedge. While i dont like them husband positively hates them and now wont go out into the garden.

Oh crikey that doesn't sound good! I can't stand rats so think I'd be hiding out inside too...

That cartoon is definitely me too!! Every Monday is a fresh start :classic_big_grin::classic_big_grin:

I've never had sausages and coleslaw. I feel like I'm missing out on something. Already have the coleslaw, may have to buy some sausages!

Enjoy the wine! Sometimes, wine happens. I find these days I just go with it. Or it's gin. You've got lots of steps in recently too so hopefully it should all balance out :) xx

Well very few steps yesterday, in fact only 4581.
Lunch was pizza, crisps, potaoes and cake and two glasses white wine. I had 3 squares chocolate. 2 lots of swimming. Out for dinner and had a burger and chips, no bun. 1 glass of red wine, it was a really good wine so left it to husband and had a cocktail, a Pirate Mojito. Its dark rum, coconut water and passionfruit... It was fine but too sweet for me. Ill stick to regular mojitos.
Going out for a walk now before it gets too hot. Pool guy is calling but so is agent about the rats.

Just in from walk, 4.2km and sweating now. A light breeze out which helped as some of it was along the clifftop with no shade at all. Think breakfast will be ham, egg, avocado and cashews. Cant believe one thing about going home i am looking forward to is my breakfast smoothie.
Im also missing weighing in regularly, especially when i have a bad day it really keeps me focussed.
Week one here food was good, wine was bad and did get exercise so imagine i stayed the same.
Week two however quite bad and less morning walks so an increase i would say. Up 2kg for holidays i can cope with, over that would be hard. Though i dont feel any heavier so fingers crossed.

Two hangover foods
Sausage and coleslaw sandwiches or
Rasher and cheese sandwiches

That pirate mojito sounds nice, I love coconut water😋 My favourite cocktail used to be Tokyo iced tea.

I think you’ve been doing well on holiday tipp. You’ve been thinking about your meals and you’ve been on loads of walks and lots of swimming. Most people would just have the whole time ‘off’ and have a complete break x

Thanks Charlotte, i think i just couldnt face the disappointment of a massive gain when i got back. And also being body conscious here as wearing so few clothes and feeling bad about getting bigger.
So a happy moment, ive been buying a few clothes here, lots of holiday and hippy type shops and the one size clothes fits me.
Happy moment 2 im just back from the beach and...Susie you will be so proud... I went topless on the beach🏖️. Not just a private cove but a fully packed have to walk over people beach. And not just lay on your belly and hide your boobs but flat on my back spreadeagled with boobs in the air, and i didnt care. I did put top on to go swimming, and husband wasnt with me but it felt so liberating.

One size fits all! That’s brilliant tipp😃

Whoop whoop! Get you girl! I’m not surprised you feel liberated, must of felt good feeling comfortable to do it x

I have to say swimming is the best bra ever. Im big on top and need massive support bit the sun hasnt made more shoulders more delicate. Ive discovered getting into the pool topless is great, boobs just become buyont when free.

Susie you will be so proud... I went topless on the beach🏖️. Not just a private cove but a fully packed have to walk over people beach. And not just lay on your belly and hide your boobs but flat on my back spreadeagled with boobs in the air, and i didnt care. I did put top on to go swimming, and husband wasnt with me but it felt so liberating.

I AM so proud of you Tipp, good on you - who cares who sees? You're comfortable and relaxed - and as you say, it's incredibly liberating!

:banana_dancer: (it had to be done LOL)

Morning all and up earlier than planned even though its my usual time. We stayed out late last night, got a bus to town and taxi back so husband could drink. Was awake but getting ready to stay in bed when daughter 2 started texting. Im on high alert now with the phone so jumped up to check. Turns out its good news, she got a promotion at work but im awake now.
So breakfast was yesterday as planned after walk the egg avocado ham and cashews. At beach had some crisps and about 3 squares chocolate. Lunch was what was left in fridge, so pizza, potato, guacamole and white wine.
Two swims and a nap by the pool, my legs are now red🙄.
Then went to town and had a wander buying last minute pressies, husband bought me a necklace. Then dinner was a slow two bottles of wine by the harbour and i just shared starters of tempura asparagus, meatballs and tomato bread.
Steps yesterday came in at 13493 or 8km. Over 4km of that was morning walk but another 1km needs to be added as i didnt bring phone when i walked to the beach

2.7km walk completely undone by a chicken empanada and a croissant with butter

Rest of day, some washing as had run out of underwear. Then a lay by the pool. Then decided to go to the beach. Husban wont come to the beach with me, so headed of on my own. Got in the water for a bit, got some sun and finished my book. Then had lunch, a pizxa, 3 scoops of ice cream and 2 glasses of wine. More lazing about and back to the house to jump in the pool and cool off. Decided to walk to a far restaurant for dinner, its built in a cave. Had chicken curry and half a tiramisu, neither great. And 2 glasses red wine. Honestly 2 desserts in 1 day. Id say the past 2 days have undone any good at all i may have done the past 2 weeks.
Thougj total steps todsy 14474 so not bad.
Going home in the morning.

Last few hours, having some tea then a quick swim before a "whatevers in the fridge" breakfast. Mostly packed just what im wearing, shower and swim things left.

Back