Tipperary wobbles into 2024

Ive a half day tomorrow and a full day off Thursday and will be going to Dublin so dont know what will happen with fod and exercise then. I wil go for a walk on rhe beach

You're doing really well Tipp!! Especially with the no wine!

Dont speak too soon. Just been our for a walk and a glass of really ice red already poured. Just have to pack first for dublin trip

Haha, packing deserves a treat! Hope you have a good time in Dublin.

1 very nice glass of white wine. Dublin is just to check up on my parents and see how my niece is doing. But i will get an early walk on the beach.

Unofficial weigh in has a nice drop and im at target for this week. Keeping it there noe for the next 2 days will be a challenge. Swim soon, go to work. Smoorhie at 11am then finished between 1 and 2 and into the car. Will have to stop on the journey to eat so will be difficult to find something keto friendly.

Cath Kidson trousers still a work in progress.

Upper arms and thighs beginning to feel the effects of the pool. Im not saying they are getting smaller or toned but just feeling the fact they have been made work

Doing well tipp - lots of exercise and food sounds nice, will have to try the mince and lettuce wraps. I hope everything is well in Dublin, enjoy your walk on the beach.

Morning, just about to get up and go out. Head buzzing though as got to visit all my family yesterday evening before finally settling down at Dads.
Went for a 7am swim then off to work. Smoothie at work at 11am. Then left work about 1pm and headed off. Stopped on motorway for food and had breaded chicken, carrots and cabbage... See i was even in a pizza place and didnt give in to temptation. But i did buy a small bar of lindt choc, it had 5 squares and i had them through the day. Bought sis 1 box giant doughnuts and sis 2 the same. Later bought brother 2 boxes m&s choc treats.
Anyway went to sis 1 first, had tea and caught up on news. They had just had dinner so wolfed the doughnuts down, i resisted.
Went to sis 2 and caught up on how little one is. She seems so sick, it seems so unfair on someone so teeny. Then went to brother, gave them the treats, they opened them and i resisted. Also didnt have the pancakes with cheese offered.
Finally got to Mam and Dads after 9pm and was hungry. I'd bought a chicken rendang in M&S earlier and heated it, i had about 3 bites of it and couldnt eat anymore. It was chewy fatty thigh meat so it ended up in the bin. Dad offerred red wine, i didnt resist and had 2 glasses with him. Id say he needed it, he has no one to sit with usually. Anyway bed at 11.30pm, very late for me and fell asleep immediately. But got to see all 7 nieces and nephews ages 21 to 4 in the one evening. Id say they where happier to see the doughnuts than me.
Must get dressed now and go out. Then ive bought avocado, ham and eggs for breakfast. Trying to get Mam to come out for lunch. She said yes but i know she will find every excuse not to. Will see🙄

Well walk ended up becoming 5km. But only about 4km proper walking. The tide was in so went on the sand, then i took my runners off and then thought getting into the water was good for my soul, it was. I paddled for about 1km. Shoes on then and walked around the headland looking for seals. I knew sis 1 would be out too so decided to meet up for breakfast to chat about parents. She is at breaking point with all that has been going on and cant talk properly in her house. Had poached eggs and bacon. Then brought Dad to get his eyes tested and met a friend for coffee. I really wanted more than just herbal tea so went to Costa and had a small flapjack bar with mint tea.
Back now and had lunch of ham, coleslaw, avocado, tomotors, goats cheese.
Back sore after all the walking so lying down to rest it before the 3 hour drive home

Wow! You are a one woman resistance movement. And red wine is full of minerals.

I love the way you write about life - good times and bad.

But i want chocolate now
Yes. Happens to all of us!

I've started a new thing - when I want, I think that I'm using up my fat. I feel very fat at the mo - even though I feel the loss of the first 1/2 stone. So i think I'm not having chocolate and I'm using up my fat.

I'm hoping that my skin will tighten from the autophagy of delaying eating and keto.

So strength that rebel muscle, Tipp!

Back home and just trying to drag myself out of bed. Its official weigh in day and i may have sabotaged myself last night. Had 4 baked fishfingers and a few oven chips for dinner. But then i had 3 large glasses of white wine and 8 squares of chocolate.
Im so tired and have to go to work. Im not going swimming and wont go for a walk this evening. Im even not planning my usual Friday lunch out as my desk will have a mountain of work on it to do. Will probably be 6pm by the time i finish.
Ah well, better hop on to this scale.

Official weigh in is 78.7kg BMI of 34.5 so only a loss of 200g overall for the week and didnt make my weekly target

Morning all.. Well Friday night as usual went haywire. I has toast. Its hard to believe that toast is a treat. For dinner i had scrambled egg with brown soda bread toasted. Then i had a pack of crisps and 8 squares of almond chocolate and way too much white wine.
BUT we got some good family news. We've had so much bad news lately that I almost forgot good news exists. Daughter 1 is 12 weeks pregnant, baby number 3 👶😁😃
She found out before we went away but didnt want us worried about her. And then with all the stress of niece didnt tell us. I will have a new teeny baby to cuddle just after christmas.
Now thats a reason to get superfit and healthy, more babies to chase.

Morning, up early and trying to decide if i want to start with a walk or a swim. Weighed in and another increase. I just seem to spend all week trying to claw back the weekend increases.
I know im not perfect with keto, im not weighing everything and have slips but i am eating an awful lot less than i was. And first meal of the day is 11am and last normally by 7pm. So should be having slow decreases anyway. Will just keep plodding along.

Yesterday didnt go as planned, we spontaneously went out for dinner. I was trying to get daughtet 2 to come out but she wouldnt and it ended myself and husband going to a local restaurant. I wasnt hugely hungry so had a glass of white wine while he had starter. Then i had a goats cheese starter with beetroot while he had main. I did have a piece of brown soda bread and some chips with it. And a glass of red wine. Then a glass of prosecco with elderflower while he had dessert. Yep, so while not a huge amount of food it wasnt keto and it was later than normal.
Will try harder this week, will be stricter. I have no weekday distractions this week, in fact will probably have an extra long week as my colleague is away.

Went swimming at 9am and then came back and had a green smoothie made with avocado, spinach, cucumber and mint. It could have done with more water and some ginger. Then i took Oscar to the lake, he had great fun splashing in the water.

Daeling husband finally weighed himself and has gone off to Limerick to buy himself a bike. He was complaining that it wouldnt fit in the car so got the idea that i could drive him and he would just cycle back. 47km fir a man who hasnt sat on a bike in over 30 years😳

Back