Tipperary wobbles into 2024

So back on track, a loss this morning, was ok Ssturday and quite strict on Sunday and then a fast of 16.5 hours overnight. Dinner was broccolli soup, salad leaves, slice ham, some feta and avocado at 5.30pm. I really need to move away from processed meats but its hard as i dont like red meat or fish, and a slice of ham is so easy.
Had wine on Friday and amazingly none at all on Saturday and Sunday. Hopefully my liver will be grateful.

Batch cooked 4 portions of chicken passanda with cauliflower and lots if chicken goujons coated in almond and coconut flour. Having some now with feta, avocado dip, salad leaves, feta, tomatoes and olives.

Watchrd The Magic Pill on Netflix last night, well worth the watch. I need to get husband to watch it. Also need to get daughter to watch it, it msy explain some of Oscars delayed speech and inability to sleep..

So target is still to get into Cath Kidson trousers before August is out and to wear them comfortably, not just to squeeze into them🙏

Home now and having dinner, a burger, asparagus and more of the avocado dip. Hoping then to go into town for a swim.
Delayed as had to collect daughter from new job and then boys from creche... No major tantrums from either

Ive behaved impeccably today😇 and even went for a 24 length swim. Im actually looking forward to standing on the scales tomorrow.

Unofficial weigh in and i got a fright, my BMI appeared to have shot up from 34.40 to 34.88...but it hadnt, it had GONE DOWN😁 to 33.88. I am unoffically at my lowest weight this year and on track for my original target i set when i came back from holidays. Hope i can hold it now until official Friday weigh in. Ive also measured my waist at belly button level and itsvat 107cm😩. So need to get that sorted soon as its very high compared to bust and waist.
In a positive mood at the moment, hope i can stay this way.

Still on plan today, smoothie at 11. Lunch at 1 of homemade chicken and cauliflower pasdanda, dinner now a burger, grilled courgette, lettuce, tomato and manchego cheese. Having the cheese as i was hungry today. Not sure how tomorrow will go as in a different office so may be going out for breakfast or lunch.
Not sure if ill go for a walk or a swim tonight

Today done and still on plan, just in from a walk.

Another minor drop and still hoping i can keep it going to the end of the week. I havent has any wine since Friday night and 3 days strict keto. Well, 🙄 strict as following the guidelines but not weighing everything just my smoothie ingredients.
I think most of the weight i gained in my off two weeks was my bum and also underarms...they missed swimming.
Miserable out today and ivevto walk from one centre to another so not surecwhat to wear. Need trousers as its too cold for a skirt, runners and something i can wear a coat over

Mmm coconut curry. I'm tight on budget at the moment but will be getting some coconut milk in soon.....

Glad you had a good swim.

Im wearing my jeans. M&S size 12, first time this year

That's amazing about the jeans!! Nothing like the feeling you get when you can wear something you've not worn in ages!!

Hopefully they still fit today and tomorrow 🙏
I was bad last night.
I was at a training day yesterday and it was a long day and i was very uncomfortable. Went out for lunch and had an omlette but when i got back i had 2 chocolate biscuits. Then back to my own office and had 2 jelly sweets, but did avoid all the buns and cheesecake for someones birthday.
Home and was extremely tired, had chicken, spinach, cheese and peanuts for dinner. But then i had 8 gingernuts, 2 glases wine and a whiskey. I feel fat today.

Unofficial weigh in has me the same as yesterday but i know last nights excess will only lodge itself today. I will need to be very foccused to have an on plan day and even more so to get any exercise. Ive been very tired the past few days, work is quite draining and the atmosphere is very bad right now with lots of staff changes.

You were tired and probably stressed about work, so biscuits and wine are completely understandable.

Just keep glugging the water and you'll be right in a few days x

Yep, wasnt stressed but was very tired. Getting my hair done late this evening so will have no exercise today and none tomorrow either. Have a half day tomorrow as am going to see gynae at hospital.
Been good today. 16.5 hour fast, then smoothie for breakfast and lunch was my own chicken goujons, spinach, avocado, olives and peanuts

Official weigh in Friday 16th August
76.5kg
BMI 33.6
Waist 107cm

So im happy, i have a loss this week. I started this week over 79kg but that included a gain. I started August at 78.5kg, so a proper 2kg drop this month. And hopefully safely away fron the dreaded over 35 BMI

Back