this is something i wrote to myself and re-read it today.

sweet-like-coco

It might help some of you who are a bit low like myself :

Ok. You can SO do this. You deserve this. You have been through SO much crap in your life that it is time to be happy. Thats it. Just BE HAPPY! It’s too hard I hear you say?? Well actually it’s not. Just search through the internet at all the before and after stories. You CAN do it. The question is do you WANT to? Do you WANT to look BEAUTIFUL, be FEMININE, and feel SEXY? Do you want to wear PRETTY clothes, buy stuff because you like them, not because they fit? Do you want to be a size 8 instead of a size 18?

Yes you say? So are you really going to let a cookie/pizza/cake/chocolate stop you? Are you really going to mess it all up because you feel a bit hungry? Is it really worth it for a mouthful of fat and chemicals that you are not going to even remember in a few hours? You will just feel fat,unnatrcative,guilty and a failure.

So you want to spend a cosy night in with your boyfriend. Do you HAVE to get food?? Why can’t you cook something and eat that? Why do you have to order something that you don’t even know what people have put in. They may have spat in your food, they may have dirty hands that they did not wash after they went to the toilet.

JUST DO IT NATASHA. YOU OWE IT TO YOURSELF. YOU HAVE BEEN TRYING TO DO THIS FOR 6 WHOLE YEARS AND THERE IS ALWAYS THAT LITTLE THING STOPPING YOU.

OH ITS TOO HARD

I WILL START TOMORROW

JUST THIS LAST PIECE OF CAKE

JUST THIS ONCE

HAS IT WORKED? NO. SO HOW ABOUT BEING CONSISTENT AND JUST DOING IT THIS ONE TIME?? IF YOU FAIL NOW YOU WILL LOSE ALL THIS MOMENTUM. YOU FEEL IN CONTROL NOW. YOU FEEL GREAT WHEN YOU GET ON THE SCALES IN THE MORNING AND THE NUMBER HAS GONE DOWN. GRANTED IT WILL TAKE A WHILE BUT YOU CAN DO IT IF YOU STICK TO IT. YOU CAN DO IT AND I WANT YOU TO DO IT BECAUSE I LOVE YOU. YOU WILL FEEL SO MUCH BETTER IF YOU JUST PULL THROUH THIS FEELING YOU HAVE. GO ON YOUTUBE, OR GO ON ASOS AND PICK OUT CLOTHES YOU WOULD LIKE TO WEAR WHEN YOU ARE A SIZE 8-10. GO AND HAVE A LOOK AND BEFORE AND AFTER PHOTOS AND BE INSPIRED. YOU CAN DO THIS. YOU CAN. BUT ONLY IF YOU KEEP GOING AND DON’T GIVE UP.

SO PLEASE, I AM ASKING YOU TO NOT GIVE UP, AND PROVE EVERYONE WRONG, AND LIVE THE LIFE YOU FINALLY WANT TO LIVE.

This is how I feel. I've been 'dieting' for years, yet I'm still not where I want to be. The problem for me is that one cookie/pizza/cake/chocolate turns to a big old binge, which undoes any good I've done. I need to get my arse into gear and just quit feeling sorry for myself and get on with it. I really like your idea of picking out new clothes on asos - I'm gonna do that tonight :) good luck :)

Back